Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

Finished my MMPI at noon as well. I spoke to my proctor about the process and he said there was 130 of us on this bid. He also said they really have been trying to get us cleared cause there’s a lot of empty slots due to retiring that aren’t being filled cause we’re backed up.

Finished my MMPI at noon as well. I spoke to my proctor about the process and he said there was 130 of us on this bid. He also said they really have been trying to get us cleared cause there’s a lot of empty slots due to retiring that aren’t being filled cause we’re backed up.
Dang only 130! I thought it was more!

Did they say any timeline for when you’d hear back? Do they tell you your results right after?

For those who have completed their MMPIs already have they said what to expect next? Results given at time? Etc?

Do you know usually how long that takes, to hear if you passed or not?
Nope. Depends on which flight surgeon reviews your medical and how busy they are. New applicant medicals are near the bottom of the list of things flight surgeons look at. So they may only review a few per week... depends how busy their schedule is

For those who already submitted their DD214, did you just email it directly to your HR rep?

Edit: I just emailed it and they confirmed reception. Now I'm back to forgetting I applied for this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom