Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

Received an email this morning saying I'm medical cleared. Took my mmpi at AUS two weeks ago. Hopefully they send out one more batch of lists before the new year. I'm over this whole contract tower thing ??. I really miss working approach.
Any particular place you’re hoping for??

Has anyone tested at jax center? I didn't know testing resumed till I got an email yesterday. Have it scheduled for Tuesday. Curious to know what kind of turnaround there is here.

Has anyone tested at jax center? I didn't know testing resumed till I got an email yesterday. Have it scheduled for Tuesday. Curious to know what kind of turnaround there is here.
Didn’t take mine at Jax, but someone took their MMPI ONE DAY before me and got their list with the last big drop three weeks ago. I was only told just this week that my medical was completed. The way my proctor explained it was that the results were able to be seen the next day by whoever needed to review them. I know it doesn’t answer your turnaround question, but it at least seems like it’s not a matter of certain facilities taking longer to send off results. Only a matter of how long it takes for medical to get around to looking at them.

Didn’t take mine at Jax, but someone took their MMPI ONE DAY before me and got their list with the last big drop three weeks ago. I was only told just this week that my medical was completed. The way my proctor explained it was that the results were able to be seen the next day by whoever needed to review them. I know it doesn’t answer your turnaround question, but it at least seems like it’s not a matter of certain facilities taking longer to send off results. Only a matter of how long it takes for medical to get around to looking at them.

Just looking for some kind of hope that I'll get a list before the new year!

Just looking for some kind of hope that I'll get a list before the new year!
Not to kill your hopes but if you ask HR they'll tell you 2-4 months. I took my test a month ago and then got an email earlier this week saying I needed to take the exam because they "didn't have" my results...2 days later they "found" them. Depends on how lucky you get with medical processing your stuff. I'd say right now it looks like anywhere from 2 weeks - 1 month of waiting.

Is there a way to know if your background check is complete?
Short term: when you get an FOL you know at least your conditional clearance came back okay.
Long term: at some point you'll get an email about a new document in your eOPF and you'll check it and see something that says your full background check was okay. For me that was a few months after I got to my facility.

Short term: when you get an FOL you know at least your conditional clearance came back okay.
Long term: at some point you'll get an email about a new document in your eOPF and you'll check it and see something that says your full background check was okay. For me that was a few months after I got to my facility.
Thanks. I’ve had two different investigators reach out and wasn’t sure if that was holding back my application.

Back
Top Bottom