Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

It doesn’t matter...

I did all my clearances for the contract tower in March of 2015 and the FAA made me redo all of them in May of 2015 before I got my list
Well things have changed since then because my security POC has already coordinated with my HR rep to send everything over. At least they’ve improved that part of the hiring process

Well things have changed since then because my security POC has already coordinated with my HR rep to send everything over. At least they’ve improved that part of the hiring process
That’s what they told me too...

until I sat down with an investigator in regards to my clearance.

for Serco...almost a year after I started with the FAA....

Hey can anyone with a CIL shed a light on how long it takes to get the drug test info after receiving CIL?
If I’m not mistaken, it should be after your physical is scheduled. I think the physical and drug test can’t be done more than x amount of days apart. I want to say 5 days but not 100% sure

Yeah, I'm medically cleared and cleared through security too. I was just waiting for that email for the drug test. Got it set up for Friday of this week.
Damn that’s quick! I got my MMPI taken yesterday and have my AME on the 4th. AME and drug test are all I have left. Hoping to hear something soon!

Nice. Hopefully you get through that unscathed. I’m gonna post what options I get on my list here. Hopefully it’s not total dogshit
Lists go out in batches to chances are you’ll end up waiting until enough people are cleared to send out a batch.

Lists go out in batches to chances are you’ll end up waiting until enough people are cleared to send out a batch.
I know that, but after speaking to my rep she stated once I got cleared on the drug test I’d be getting a list shortly after since I was speeding through the process. Hopefully she’s not blowing hot air up my ass. She’s been on the ball so far so I’m gonna hold onto a tiny bit of hope

I know that, but after speaking to my rep she stated once I got cleared on the drug test I’d be getting a list shortly after since I was speeding through the process. Hopefully she’s not blowing hot air up my ass. She’s been on the ball so far so I’m gonna hold onto a tiny bit of hope
Is your reps initials CS?

Back
Top Bottom