Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Hopefully they get to you guys Monday but this isn’t looking promising for us getting to CILs in a timely manner ??

Are we allowed to change HR reps? Lmao. I know people that have already completed every requirement on their CIL. I can’t even get a damn EODS email.

Are we allowed to change HR reps? Lmao. I know people that have already completed every requirement on their CIL. I can’t even get a damn EODS email.
They don't send everything out at the same time because it would overwhelm the medical and security people. Have a little patience.

They don't send everything out at the same time because it would overwhelm the medical and security people. Have a little patience.
I understand that. For me though, the FAA already has all of my security clearance and medical paperwork on file. All I need is a drug test, and my HR rep is aware of this. It’s not so much impatience as it is frustration with the unnecessary bottleneck of a hiring process and lack of communication about it. Just trying to get that retirement countdown started ?

I understand that. For me though, the FAA already has all of my security clearance and medical paperwork on file. All I need is a drug test, and my HR rep is aware of this. It’s not so much impatience as it is frustration with the unnecessary bottleneck of a hiring process and lack of communication about it. Just trying to get that retirement countdown started ?
Sorry about that man, fully understand. Trying to lock in a life time career, and they won’t even respond to an email. (Plural) Government intelligence is an oxymoron

Is the reason they have it because you were previously employed with them ?

Is the reason they have it because you were previously employed with them ?
Nah I’m currently at an FAA contract tower. I had my security rep for my current facility reach out to my HR rep with my documents and they said to wait until I get my CIL. That was 3 weeks ago

Anyone know how long after getting the CIL they were able to get a flight physical appointment? Also, do they give you a specific AME to contact or can I choose any FAA AME? I’m only going to be in the states for a week in June, so I’m just trying to time this right.

Nah I’m currently at an FAA contract tower. I had my security rep for my current facility reach out to my HR rep with my documents and they said to wait until I get my CIL. That was 3 weeks ago
It doesn’t matter...

I did all my clearances for the contract tower in March of 2015 and the FAA made me redo all of them in May of 2015 before I got my list

Anyone know how long after getting the CIL they were able to get a flight physical appointment? Also, do they give you a specific AME to contact or can I choose any FAA AME? I’m only going to be in the states for a week in June, so I’m just trying to time this right.
They sent me a list of every AME in the US on the last bid and I just picked one so you should get the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom