Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

You’ll be held accountable when nobody gets a list today. I’m talking torches and pitchforks
A solid gamble when the other side of that means I will go down in the history books as a champion of the people….

Besides. I’ve been waiting on my list since I applied in 2015 or 2016 whatever it was…. another disappointment isn’t going to hurt my feelings lmao

A solid gamble when the other side of that means I will go down in the history books as a champion of the people….

Besides. I’ve been waiting on my list since I applied in 2015 or 2016 whatever it was…. another disappointment isn’t going to hurt my feelings lmao
Oh man I’m rooting for you

What?! Tier 2? That’s a long time man, I hope you finally get a list. ?

What?! Tier 2? That’s a long time man, I hope you finally get a list. ?
Oh man I’m rooting for you
Thanks! Hope y’all get one as well

I T2, did the eval with the doc back in 2016, and after 6 or 7 months of being told “The AME has it but there is a backlog” they just stopped responding. Figured I got DQ and that was that. Got a decent job, started a family, and went part 141 for my pilot certs. Working on flight hours and get an email last august “are you still interested or not?” Come to find out I’m a poster child for lost paperwork. They had no record I was ever scheduled much less actually did the eval. Couple months taking between doc and medical he finally got the report cleared up and I redid everything. So here we are.

Thanks! Hope y’all get one as well

I T2, did the eval with the doc back in 2016, and after 6 or 7 months of being told “The AME has it but there is a backlog” they just stopped responding. Figured I got DQ and that was that. Got a decent job, started a family, and went part 141 for my pilot certs. Working on flight hours and get an email last august “are you still interested or not?” Come to find out I’m a poster child for lost paperwork. They had no record I was ever scheduled much less actually did the eval. Couple months taking between doc and medical he finally got the report cleared up and I redid everything. So here we are.
Curious if you could at some point be credited NATCA time considering your situation. Probably not but I’d see about it

Good luck today everybody! Just remember there are 3 other dates ATO will be sending out preferences. If today doesn’t happen this month is a guarantee regardless

Curious if you could at some point be credited NATCA time considering your situation. Probably not but I’d see about it
I’m currently UAW so many questions will be asked about things such as this.. unfortunately I also know how unions work and know all to well that it will most likely lead to disappointment. Either way you never know unless you ask. ?

I’m currently UAW so many questions will be asked about things such as this.. unfortunately I also know how unions work and know all to well that it will most likely lead to disappointment. Either way you never know unless you ask. ?
I wouldn’t worry about it. There’s no mechanism for you to get BU time because the FAA lost your paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom