Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

A lot of facilities aren’t letting new people in the door right now(covid) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they(ATO) were waiting on that situation to stabilize before sending more lists. Totally spitballing though.
Yikes it’s back to that? You’d think a year and a half in they would have figured out a way to safely start people in training.

Yikes it’s back to that? You’d think a year and a half in they would have figured out a way to safely start people in training.
So my understanding is that if you are already in the building you can stay but no new additions.

Haven’t seen anyone mention clearing medical in a while maybe the flight docs are waiting on the budget too ? (jk). I’ve already accepted that I probably won’t get to report before the end of the year at this point.
Yeah have no idea what to think either. I cleared medical July 20th.

Haven’t seen anyone mention clearing medical in a while maybe the flight docs are waiting on the budget too ? (jk). I’ve already accepted that I probably won’t get to report before the end of the year at this point.
Talked to a couple buds in the agency and they said there are rumors about going back to mask mandates and limiting training. Obviously this president is all about getting people vaccinated, so we have to play that game. Maybe they’ll make exceptions for those whom are vaccinated? Haha idk, I’m now budgeting for a report time in March, really wanted to get in Nov/Dec time. May take a DoD gig until then if one calls.

Talked to a couple buds in the agency and they said there are rumors about going back to mask mandates and limiting training. Obviously this president is all about getting people vaccinated, so we have to play that game. Maybe they’ll make exceptions for those whom are vaccinated? Haha idk, I’m now budgeting for a report time in March, really wanted to get in Nov/Dec time. May take a DoD gig until then if one calls.
That's already how it is. Vaccinated dont have to wear a mask at work.

I’m not saying I don’t believe what you’re saying about the whole covid situation lol but where did you hear all this and what all did you hear? This no list business is killing me! -signed all of us ?

From HR today.... business as usual UFN.
Well hope this guy is right. Hopefully they don’t stop hiring so if there are any holds you guys can get in and go when they are done.

My current ATM just texted me asking if I got my list.. He said a few people he knows just got sent theirs, and apparently this round is going out from now through tomorrow. Be checking emails.

Well this is good news. Strange though, I thought lists generally come out on Wednesdays. Am I mistaken?

My ATM just texted me asking if I got my list.. He said a few people he knows just got sent theirs, and apparently this round is going out from now through tomorrow. Be checking emails.
I hope this is true for OTS academy dates as well. Good luck everyone.

My ATM just texted me asking if I got my list.. He said a few people he knows just got sent theirs, and apparently this round is going out from now through tomorrow. Be checking emails.
Your ATM just jinxed us, I’ll continue to keep my hopes depressingly low, thanks

Back
Top Bottom