Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

I got CID, it was my number 5 pick but I’m kinda excited as my #1 was DSM. Does a level 5 up/down hurt your chances of moving up to a level 8+?
I’m not 100% sure but I believe you can NCEPT to any level but you can only hardship 3 levels up.

I’ve been reaching out to my HR rep about my medical clearance and getting the same reply. “Not yet.” Is there anyone better to reach out to about that or is this the nature of the beast?

I’ve been reaching out to my HR rep about my medical clearance and getting the same reply. “Not yet.” Is there anyone better to reach out to about that or is this the nature of the beast?
Contact the medical applicants email. HR typically knows nothing and will claim as much. ?

I got CID, it was my number 5 pick but I’m kinda excited as my #1 was DSM. Does a level 5 up/down hurt your chances of moving up to a level 8+?
I’ve been told by several friends that a 4 or a 5 is the way to go if you want an easy in, easy out to transfer to a 9+ And a 6-8 will keep you sitting for several years waiting for the panel to approve your ERR. Guess we are about to find out how true that is. ?

Facility level doesn’t mean much with transfers, if at all. It’s all about staffing (current/projected) percentages and what criteria the NCEPT panel deems justifiable for releases.

That’s the plan. They have my drug test and security stuff done but still waiting on medical. Going on 5 weeks now when everyone else I know had theirs done in 3 or less so now I’m harassing them trying to see what’s going on.
Same, my medical has been with the flight surgeon for review for almost 60 days, they stopped replying to my emails.

Back
Top Bottom