Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Why even give you a list at that point? Jeez. What’s your experience?
Academy people fill out entire lists with their class. Would imagine this is similar? 20 places on a list for 20 people?

I just received an email saying a second level or "tier 2" evaluation is required due to my MMPI-2. What should I expect?
i was flagged for tier 2 in Feb of 2020, here it is Feb of 2022 and i just received my placement list. Hound the all the time, i called once a week to remind them i was waiting and still here

i was flagged for tier 2 in Feb of 2020, here it is Feb of 2022 and i just received my placement list. Hound the all the time, i called once a week to remind them i was waiting and still here
When did you get told you were awaiting evaluation coordination? When were you evaluated? When did you clear tier 2? Sorry if this seems invasive but I am trying to guage it for myself.

When did you get told you were awaiting evaluation coordination? When were you evaluated? When did you clear tier 2? Sorry if this seems invasive but I am trying to guage it for myself.
I was told 2/2020 that i would be starting tier 2, went back and forth with the tier 2 coordinator for about 6 months. She requested multiple narratives that explain what happened in my situation (underage consumption), then no news for a long time. Finally got to see the shrink 09/2021 and then cleared mid to late Jan of 2022.

I found out today. It was number 10 out of 17 on my list.
Wow! I didn’t realize how lucky I was to get my first choice (ACT). I think being on the bud from Sept of 2019 pushed me to the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom