Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I’m a civilian working for the military. Overseas gigs do seem great but I have a family and prefer to stay domestic. Benefits and compensation are great either way. I’ll keep taking the test and hoping for the best.
I’m doing a non controller job overseas and loving the compensation. Being single is great but I miss my family back stateside. I’ve been away from home for nearly 9 years. I know how you feel.

I did really well with the memory and simulation stuff. I was initially worried about the logic and reading comprehension problems. They weren't super hard, but I didn't manage to finish either section in time. Still scored BQ (pool 1)
Check you out player one! Nice job!

Your name is on the list.

This is true.
What are you talking about? Don’t believe him he doesn’t necessarily know and if you do then post it and who’s your contact. Don’t give people false hope this is a really big deal.

Pool 1 BQ TOL @ 4:48pm, last name M
Congratulations!!!

dude don't talk if you don't know. Many people in the past have received TOL's with only Q especially Pool 1 applicants.
That’s comical lol. I know from experience. I’ve had a qualified score three times and have not received a TOL as of yet with any of them. And I’ve been in pool 1 every time. No one from the past 3 bids in these forums have had them. So I do know what I’m talking about lmfao.

Just got done with the ATSA! I doubt I'll be getting BQ, maybe WQ at best. I had about 5 collisions on the sim section. And I probably bombed the logic section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom