Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I'm from the same bid... but I still haven't been told about anything. Almost 2 months have passed since I completed the physical.. I suspect I'll be in the Tier 2 boat! I suppose all I can do is hang on!
I waited almost 7 months after medical and just got my medical one day and my class the next. No guarantee that you arent crazy, and i couldnt do it either, but the only thing you can do is keep working or going to school or whatever. (and dream of what youre gonna use the money for)

EDIT: before the old people jump on me, AND STUDY YOUR *** OFF

I received an update (without asking) from my HR rep and they said that there is no estimated time frame for CILs right now and it can take several weeks to submit these instructions, but when they get to the file, they'll approve the forms then and submit the CIL.

I received an update (without asking) from my HR rep and they said that there is no estimated time frame for CILs right now and it can take several weeks to submit these instructions, but when they get to the file, they'll approve the forms then and submit the CIL.
I got the CIL email last night. Do you mean that email? Or are you talking about the emails that will come directly from the security and medical POC?

I got the CIL email last night. Do you mean that email? Or are you talking about the emails that will come directly from the security and medical POC?
They referred to the CIL. I've submitted my EODS but they haven't been approved and they said they won't be approved until they can get to my file

Hey everyone pool 1 WQ first time - Curious about where the initial email came from about being accepted just want to know so I don’t miss it in my emails. Also what do you guys think about my chance of being getting a TOL is?
Thanks everyone and goodluck.

Hey everyone pool 1 WQ first time - Curious about where the initial email came from about being accepted just want to know so I don’t miss it in my emails. Also what do you guys think about my chance of being getting a TOL is?
The email that says I was given a EODS was from a no reply email from the FAA.

The TOL email came from the FAA patriots email. EODS is a no reply government email. I have a filter setup in my Gmail for all .gov emails to get flagged and marked most important and time senative. Hasn't failed me once, and notifications to my phone using a different mail app (Outlook) show the importance Gmail marked them for

On mine when I looked and tried to schedule for December there were no dates available for it they ended the last week of November. Does that matter?
You might need to travel to a testing site that is far from you. I had to travel over an hour to get a date because I saw my email so late. I'm pool 1 and literally took my test the day before the testing period ended.

Back
Top Bottom