Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Just got back home from taking it. The logic portion was difficult and I had to kinda rush the last three questions. Other than that not too bad. I hope I at least got WQ. More waiting to do.

For anyone that took their ATSA...how did you feel you did? I did mine last Thursday and feel pretty positive/confident but not like I blew certain parts out of the water. Wonder what everyone else's experience is like.
I did really well with the memory and simulation stuff. I was initially worried about the logic and reading comprehension problems. They weren't super hard, but I didn't manage to finish either section in time. Still scored BQ (pool 1)

I've been in more hiring bids than I can remember, I believe this was my 10th time applying and 9th time taking the ATSA. I have felt every type of way after taking that damn "exam" and have gotten all different results. I've taken it after "studying" for months before hand, good nights rest and healthly breakfast. I've also taken it when I forgot I had it that day. I've also taken it very hungover. All had different results. This time I had stuff to do after so I whipped through it as fast as I could, definitely had some collisions. Don't even get me started on the second part. I usually just select one and move on because I don't care when Lisa got to work.

How you "feel" after generally has no implications of what it means. No one knows how this stuff is "graded". Take the ATSA, then forget you took it. Check your results, forget you checked. See if you get a TOL down the road and start the process, and remember what the T stands for.

They already released the referred list. The rest of the information is classified.
Seeing it from further back... it seems that there is a shortage of controllers with mandatory overtime in many facilities for those who are CPC. I could be wrong, but that's just my guess.

Hey y’all. I just finished the test. I didn’t get to completely finish the reading apprehension part. More than half I finished. But not all. How much will this mess with my score? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom