Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I looked at testing dates as soon as I got the e-mail. The two closest to me had no or very little availability, so I went a bit further to get a date that worked and sooner.

You might need to travel to a testing site that is far from you. I had to travel over an hour to get a date because I saw my email so late. I'm pool 1 and literally took my test the day before the testing period ended.
I took mine I just looked in December to see if I saw dates and I didn't see any. My testing site was just 30 min away haha

I got the email for Tier 2 today. pain
I'm still waiting on my MedXpress email even though I submitted on Tuesday. Took my MMPI on Friday, Med Exam scheduled for next Monday. I've emailed them already about not having the MedXpress 7 days before my appointment as told but still not heard back

I'm still waiting on my MedXpress email even though I submitted on Tuesday. Took my MMPI on Friday, Med Exam scheduled for next Monday. I've emailed them already about not having the MedXpress 7 days before my appointment as told but still not heard back
I would email them again. Will it maybe annoy them? Maybe but it's your possible career on the line. When I went to take my mmpi the lady told me that she hops on a zoom call with a bunch of the HR reps like every two weeks and they openly admit they are behind because they work from home and don't go into the office anymore. I was like wowwwww so they know they have a back up problem and aren't doing anything to help.

Yeah see if you can call their phone number if one is provided too. That is ridiculous

I would email them again. Will it maybe annoy them? Maybe but it's your possible career on the line. When I went to take my mmpi the lady told me that she hops on a zoom call with a bunch of the HR reps like every two weeks and they openly admit they are behind because they work from home and don't go into the office anymore. I was like wowwwww so they know they have a back up problem and aren't doing anything to help.

Yeah see if you can call their phone number if one is provided too. That is ridiculous
I called Aviation Careers and they told me to wait until later this week. If I haven't heard back by Thursday, call back and let them know. I CC'd my HR rep, and send both a reply email and a new thread email to the medical email provided

I took the test today and I have no idea if I did well or not. The memory, differences and reading sections were easy but I got like 9 collisions and I only finished 80% of the deduction questions.

At least I won’t have to wait too long to find out how I did ?

Im using JOBTESTPREP to prepare for the ATSA and the only part I'm really struggling with is the Government and Regulatory portion under the Personality Profiling section and I'm getting low grades every time I take it. Should I be worried because I thought that portion is supposed to be graded on your consistency with answers and what you truly believe is MOST LIKE YOU or LEAST LIKE YOU. If anyone could give me some feedback on this that would be great, just really stressed because I take my exam this Saturday. Any feedback would be helpful..... Thanks

Got told I was conditionally cleared for security. My understanding has been that when you are notified you are Tier 2, it means you have cleared all of the other medical steps. It sounds like I would be in line for a class date right now if not for Tier 2

Back
Top Bottom