Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Im using JOBTESTPREP to prepare for the ATSA and the only part I'm really struggling with is the Government and Regulatory portion under the Personality Profiling section and I'm getting low grades every time I take it. Should I be worried because I thought that portion is supposed to be graded on your consistency with answers and what you truly believe is MOST LIKE YOU or LEAST LIKE YOU. If anyone could give me some feedback on this that would be great, just really stressed because I take my exam this Saturday. Any feedback would be helpful..... Thanks
I also got low answers on that and didn't think anything of it at the time. But now I am tier 2 because my MMPI results got flagged.
After I took mine, I saw people saying that you should preface every question with "At Work". Then your answers should line up better.
*This is just what I read; I am not saying it is fool proof*

My tracking # shows my fingerprints were received by security on 12/1, but no EQIP email yet. Tried emailing my security point of contact a couple days ago to confirm they were received, but no answer. Is that normal?

My tracking # shows my fingerprints were received by security on 12/1, but no EQIP email yet. Tried emailing my security point of contact a couple days ago to confirm they were received, but no answer. Is that normal?
Have you emailed your HR rep? I just had my security interview today, submitted my eQIP on 11/29, since my fingerprints were already on file for my contractor position

Have you emailed your HR rep? I just had my security interview today, submitted my eQIP on 11/29, since my fingerprints were already on file for my contractor position
What did the security interview consist of? I have not heard from my security since I completed my eqip on11/30

What did the security interview consist of? I have not heard from my security since I completed my eqip on11/30
Just a couple questions about my background. He had to ask the general "is there anything in your background that would make you compromise the national security of the United States?" and "Is there anything in your background that you could be blackmailed or paid off for to compromise national security?" Other than that, it was a few questions that I answered weirdly because of a previous job and it flagged me. Got it cleared up. Also got my medical this morning, so I'm cleared on my medical

Just a couple questions about my background. He had to ask the general "is there anything in your background that would make you compromise the national security of the United States?" and "Is there anything in your background that you could be blackmailed or paid off for to compromise national security?" Other than that, it was a few questions that I answered weirdly because of a previous job and it flagged me. Got it cleared up. Also got my medical this morning, so I'm cleared on my medical
Congratulations, I am just waiting on security as well!

Has anyone heard of scheduling an ATSA outside of the initial window? If so, contact? Asking for a friend. TIA.
I just spoke with a friend who called aviation careers with special circumstances today and was able to get it scheduled for tomorrow in Orlando, where she lives. It's not impossible. Aviation careers number is listed on the first post for this forum and in the bid announcement

Now the wait for my pool 2 results begins hahaha. If everything goes good I hope I can get enroute ZJX since I literally live 2 min from it.

Back
Top Bottom