Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I really did though. It took just 3 days shy of 6 months from application to getting school dates. Thanks and hope you get a date soon, looks like you are almost there!
I'm awaiting a class date as of yesterday so I'll be right behind you :D

Omg this is freaking me out because I’m Pool 1 qualified and I haven’t heard a peep from them ? but it doesn’t say “not selected” on USAJobs either so idk

Omg this is freaking me out because I’m Pool 1 qualified and I haven’t heard a peep from them ? but it doesn’t say “not selected” on USAJobs either so idk
If you only scored qualified it is highly unlikely you will proceed in the hiring process.

Last edited:
If you inky scored qualified it is highly unlikely you will proceed in the hiring process.
I’ve known quite a few qualified people who’s gotten thru the process and are already in the academy. But I’m just nervous because I know there was such a high number of applicants this year.

I’ve known quite a few qualified people who’s gotten thru the process and are already in the academy. But I’m just nervous because I know there was such a high number of applicants this year.
I’m guessing no one else will hear anything until pool 2 scores come out. Just a little more time

Its been roughly 3 weeks since I took the ATSA, how long normally does it take to hear back for the results? This is my first time applying, currently an RPO at ZID. Just curious thank you!

Its been roughly 3 weeks since I took the ATSA, how long normally does it take to hear back for the results? This is my first time applying, currently an RPO at ZID. Just curious thank you!
It’s typically 3 weeks from the closing date of the testing window. So 3 weeks from Dec 21.

For any Pool 2 applicants you can call aviation careers and ask for your test score. The number is on the application. I only called for peace of mind, not like it will speed anything up.

In fact it will slow things down because now they're answering unnecessary phone calls instead of processing paperwork or doing other more important tasks.

Back
Top Bottom