Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Generally speaking, it’s the people who didn’t expect it that usually get BQ. The people who think they crushed it or that it was “easy” usually end up in a lower band, or fail altogether.
True lol. I thought I did good but only got qualified. Oh well I'll just try the next bid :)

imagine my shock upon logging into aviator and discovering that i, of all people, got BQ
That's awesome! I wish you the best bro!

Generally speaking, it’s the people who didn’t expect it that usually get BQ. The people who think they crushed it or that it was “easy” usually end up in a lower band, or fail altogether.
I genuinely thought I would get WQ at best. That said, I recently accepted a pretty decent 80/20 telework position with another agency and I start soon. Trying to decide if my desire to maintain a good work-life balance outweighs the fear of regret of passing up an offer, if received.

I got a Q. Was expecting either WQ or Q. I had more collisions than I would've liked, but was nearly flawless on the number differences/spatial relationships, and pretty good on the rest.

So if my application says this does this just mean I failed all together "Unfortunately, you did not obtain a passing Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) result on your most recent assessment and you were not referred for hiring consideration under this announcement" because I don't see where it says If I got Worst Qualified, Qualified, Well Qualified or best Qualified...

So if my application says this does this just mean I failed all together "Unfortunately, you did not obtain a passing Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) result on your most recent assessment and you were not referred for hiring consideration under this announcement" because I don't see where it says If I got Worst Qualified, Qualified, Well Qualified or best Qualified...
Yeah that means you received a “Not Qualified” score. You would have to apply again when the next application opens up

It literally says you failed…

Back
Top Bottom