Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Anyone know what kind of timeline can be expected between returning your TOL and being sent to the academy is if you're accepted?

Anyone know what kind of timeline can be expected between returning your TOL and being sent to the academy is if you're accepted?
According to a buddy recently hired-from TOL to OKC was 14 months, after his TOL was CIL, FOL, Onboarding at home, then OKC in person. Probably varies a lot, medical seems to vary the most

Months to years
This is wildly accurate. I've seen people on here who get to the Academy in 2 months. Personally I received my TOL in September of 2015 but didn't get to the Academy until August of 2019 due to a Tier II and a medical holdup. Just hope nothing gets delayed in your security or medical clearances. Pray you don't end up Tier II Psych.

Keep living life. Don't rely on a timeframe to OKC.

This is wildly accurate. I've seen people on here who get to the Academy in 2 months. Personally I received my TOL in September of 2015 but didn't get to the Academy until August of 2019 due to a Tier II and a medical holdup. Just hope nothing gets delayed in your security or medical clearances. Pray you don't end up Tier II Psych.

Keep living life. Don't rely on a timeframe to OKC.
Personally, I'm kinda close to being one of those 2 month people.

OTS BID, Pool 1 (CTI) 24 June 2022 | ATSA 22 August | Pool 1 BQ 13 October | TOL 21 October | TOL Conf. 24 October | EODS 2 November | EODS Approved 18 November | CIL 28 November | eQIP 29 November | MMPI 2 December | MedXpress 5 December | Medical Exam 12 December | Drug Test 13 December | Security Interview 16 December | Cleared Medical 22 December | Cleared Security 23 December | Awaiting Class Date 27 December | FOL 13 January 2023 | En Route Basics 3 February | En Route Academy 10 March

Personally, I'm kinda close to being one of those 2 month people.

OTS BID, Pool 1 (CTI) 24 June 2022 | ATSA 22 August | Pool 1 BQ 13 October | TOL 21 October | TOL Conf. 24 October | EODS 2 November | EODS Approved 18 November | CIL 28 November | eQIP 29 November | MMPI 2 December | MedXpress 5 December | Medical Exam 12 December | Drug Test 13 December | Security Interview 16 December | Cleared Medical 22 December | Cleared Security 23 December | Awaiting Class Date 27 December | FOL 13 January 2023 | En Route Basics 3 February | En Route Academy 10 March
I imagine this is due to the fact that you're prior military. Any previous government employment tends to speed up the background stuff. Congrats on getting through so quickly. Good luck in okc

I imagine this is due to the fact that you're prior military. Any previous government employment tends to speed up the background stuff. Congrats on getting through so quickly. Good luck in okc
Not prior military, just college. Thank you though!

It has been the timeline for a lot of the pool 1 people this bid. Hell, I'd have a class date if I hadn't been hit with Tier 2. No worries though, even that process seems to have an accelerated timeline in comparison to the horror stories from previous bids.
Wishing you luck on the T2!

How long does it take from getting the TOL to hear about the next process and CIL ??
Days to months.

For real though. That is the process. There is no rhyme or reason to who get what when. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to speed up the process.

I suppose in the mean time you can gather information on your employers and where you've live in the last 10 years to help speed up the SF86 when you get there. Get info on any major medications or doctor visits for the medical. That kind of stuff.

Hurry up and wait. Get used to it...

Anyone from this bid start a different thread for the enroute class?
There's a few Enroute threads here and servers on the new hiring ATC discord. What's the class date you're looking for?

Sometimes that happens. Email the Aviation Careers Patriots email if you haven't received confirmation yet, per the TOL email.
Hasn’t been 14 days just yet but for sure going to if I don’t get confirmation by then. I live less than 7 miles away from MMAC so hoping it might make the whole hiring process a little smoother, but highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom