Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I've accepted my TOL and begun the hiring process. However, I've recently been prescribed Lexapro for depression/anxiety and Vyvanse (amphetamine) for ADHD. Will I have any chance of passing the medical check if I'm planning on continuing using these?

I've accepted my TOL and begun the hiring process. However, I've recently been prescribed Lexapro for depression/anxiety and Vyvanse (amphetamine) for ADHD. Will I have any chance of passing the medical check if I'm planning on continuing using these?
There’s guidance from the FAA on those medications. I suggest you look it up.

I was given a TOL but had to deny to personal reasons. Received a confirmation email that says "This is confirmation that your TOL acceptance has been received" despite the fact I checked off the "I do NOT accept..." option on the offer letter :/ Emailed them immediately, still no update since Monday... just received another email where they think I accepted my TOL today, as well... a fun waiting game

Sounds like the FAA is sending out emails soliciting people to go to the regional offices and get everything done in one day... similar to the PEPCs or whatever they called them back in the day when they used to hold these. Atlanta, New York, and LA regional offices I believe.

Last edited:
Sounds like the FAA is sending out emails soliciting people to go to the regional offices and get everything done in one day... similar to the PEPCIs or whatever they called them back in the day when they used to hold these. Atlanta, New York, and LA regional offices I believe.
Yeah I got the email. Sounds like they are trying to catch up on hiring. Im gonna finish all of my CIL tommorow once I drug test then I can hurry up and wait. Although this whole process is going a lot faster than I anticipated.

I highly recommend looking into the SSRI pathways (I = stop taking them, II = continue to take them) as well as get all your medical records in order. I've heard of people getting a special issuance medical while taking SSRIs. I think they require you to be on or off them for 6 months before they will consider it though.

Went to the event they had in Atlanta, pretty sure I got everything done such as the MMPI, Medical tests, and fingerprints, now just waiting on the FAA. I don't know, pretty exciting.

How do you get your EODS

Has anyone been to any of the pop locations? Do you need your EODS account first? Also what to expect on the MMPI.

How do you get your EODS

Has anyone been to any of the pop locations? Do you need your EODS account first? Also what to expect on the MMPI.
The MMPi is 567 true/false questions. Answer honestly and with your gut reaction. Don't overthink it or try and answer perfectly both can cause failure.

Has anyone from this bid received their CIL? Or anything past TOL confirmation? Specifically Pool 2.
Yep. I went to the PEPC event last Thursday in Atlanta and everything is completed. I take my physical exam tomorrow afternoon and then it will just be a waiting game as far as I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom