Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I just got a reply back after sending back my TOL. It says it may be 1-6 months before I receive instructions on the next steps because of the number of applicants. I should add I replied with my info on the 20th

Last edited:
I just got a reply back after sending back my TOL. It says it may be 1-6 months before I receive instructions on the next steps because of the number of applicants. I should add I replied with my info on the 20th
Did you have to email them before the 14 days? If not what day did they get back to you after accepting the TOL?

Did you have to email them before the 14 days? If not what day did they get back to you after accepting the TOL?
I got the same e-mail this morning. Received TOL the 19th, sent info early on the 20th, and received a confirmation email on the 31st. I did not send a follow up email.

does anyone know what order they go from receiving the signed TOL letters. Do they go in order the letters were received ?

I keep seeing comments about HR reps and people getting assigned terminal or en route before getting to OKC. Is that all just for pool 1's with prior experience? I got my tol 2 weeks ago and just received confirmation but no other info on scheduling anything. I'm a pool 2 well qualified.

I keep seeing comments about HR reps and people getting assigned terminal or en route before getting to OKC. Is that all just for pool 1's with prior experience? I got my tol 2 weeks ago and just received confirmation but no other info on scheduling anything. I'm a pool 2 well qualified.
My TOL didn't have any assignments on it either. Only my FOL had me assigned en route.

My TOL didn't have any assignments on it either. Only my FOL had me assigned en route.

So they tell you what you're going into before you even get into the academy? Even for off the street hires with no experience? Is that based off your ATSA score?

Correct. Your track placement is randomized and cannot be changed.
I can't believe I've not heard that before. So they pull at random for it, and you can never change it or just not until after the academy and years at your first facility? Seems strange it's not based off of some type of score or evaluation.

I can't believe I've not heard that before. So they pull at random for it, and you can never change it or just not until after the academy and years at your first facility? Seems strange it's not based off of some type of score or evaluation.
Correct.

Once you fully certified you put in paperwork to any facility you want.... you may or may not ever be selected but nothing says you have to stay terminal or enroute.

Back
Top Bottom