Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Does anyone have an idea as to where I might have to travel to for the medical, MMPI and drug test? I live in Maine now. If I had to guess it would either be Portland, ME or somewhere is Mass. The last update I have in the hiring process is that the four initial forms I digitally signed in the EODS were approved last week, but I haven't heard anything else yet.
The MMPI is done at your nearest FAA facility. The medical is at an approved ATC AME location. And the drug test is at any generic drug testing facility.

Does anyone have an idea as to where I might have to travel to for the medical, MMPI and drug test? I live in Maine now. If I had to guess it would either be Portland, ME or somewhere is Mass. The last update I have in the hiring process is that the four initial forms I digitally signed in the EODS were approved last week, but I haven't heard anything else yet.
It tells you in CIL (which is the next step after EODS, the federal government is slowwww) it gives exact locations, phone #s, and email addresses to contact those that can administer them.

The answer to your questions will be in the CIL. You just have to wait.

You should have received an email from [email protected] about clearance options in Atlanta, NYC and Los Angeles. I would recommend signing up for that. It's a drive but it's worth it in my opinion to get it all done in one shot (aside from the medical exam). I drove up to Atlanta from Central Florida for mine and they scheduled my medical for the next day back home so it was all done in 2 days.

You should have received an email from [email protected] about clearance options in Atlanta, NYC and Los Angeles. I would recommend signing up for that. It's a drive but it's worth it in my opinion to get it all done in one shot (aside from the medical exam). I drove up to Atlanta from Central Florida for mine and they scheduled my medical for the next day back home so it was all done in 2 days.
I did see that email. Closest for me would be NYC which is about a 9 hour drive. The problem is my work schedule at my current job is hectic and unpredictable. I’m working 80+ hours a week and usually 7-10 days in a row right now. So, it’s nearly impossible for me to do that. However, I am going to ATL in early April to visit family. I just might have to look at doing it down there. Thanks!

I just checked and they are no longer doing this, at least in Atlanta. Oh well, worth a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the timeline from getting your EODS approved to getting your CIL ?
Just depends on who your HR rep is, I turned in my EODS stuff 3 weeks ago and they haven't been approved yet, I have seen people turn them in get approved the next day and then CIL the day after that. Just depends unfortunately

Your pool and ATSA score have nothing to do with your class date.
Wouldn't pool 1 BQ's be further along in the process on average due to being reached out to first? I understand at this point it can depend on your HR rep and security clearances but am just wondering if more people on the same timeline as myself are hearing back.

I guess what I mean to ask is, out of everyone who finished submitting everything in the end of February, who's hearing back and who still hasn't? Just worried I'll get a Tier-2 and curious if people in that time frame are receiving those or FOL's yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't pool 1 BQ's be further along in the process on average due to being reached out to first? I understand at this point it can depend on your HR rep and security clearances but am just wondering if more people on the same timeline as myself are hearing back.

I guess what I mean to ask is, out of everyone who finished submitting everything in the end of February, who's hearing back and who still hasn't? Just worried I'll get a Tier-2 and curious if people in that time frame are receiving those or FOL's yet.
Did you just finish everything at the end of last month? If so I would assume you still have a bit to wait. It all depends how long they take to clear you. Everyone’s situation is different.

Did you just finish everything at the end of last month? If so I would assume you still have a bit to wait. It all depends how long they take to clear you. Everyone’s situation is different.
I did. I saw one person who completed everything the day before me and got their dates last week. I don't mind waiting I'm just curious if there's a more understood timeline for getting a tier2 or if that's equally unpredictable. I'd at least like to know that's not happened.

I did. I saw one person who completed everything the day before me and got their dates last week. I don't mind waiting I'm just curious if there's a more understood timeline for getting a tier2 or if that's equally unpredictable. I'd at least like to know that's not happened.
Never mind. Just got an Enroute date.

You are severely overestimating the organization levels of the FAA lol. The most likely scenario is people handling applicants figuratively have stacks of papers, they pull one, stamp it, and put it into another stack. The stacks likely get knocked over every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom