Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

On the ATSA Exam for the (Moving Target/Ball Collision) section, do you think over deleting unnecessary Balls but avoiding all Ball Collisions will hurt or won’t hurt the ATSA Exam results?

Good luck on the ATSA Exam coming up. I’m guessing by October 2022 we will all know the ATSA Exam Results.

On the ATSA Exam for the (Moving Target/Ball Collision) section, do you think over deleting unnecessary Balls but avoiding all Ball Collisions will hurt or won’t hurt the ATSA Exam results?

Good luck on the ATSA Exam coming up. I’m guessing by October 2022 we will all know the ATSA Exam Results.
If you’re asking whether removing all the balls to prevent any of them from colliding will result in a perfect score, the answer is no. That’d be like a controller removing strips on all aircraft to avoid having to do any work.

3rd week in October well pretty much know if we got a job or going to be homeless.

Got the ATSA invitation email earlier today and scheduled my test date this evening. Step 2 of many to come. Good luck everyone!

Yes when you take the ATSA it says that you are graded on removing the least amount of balls while avoiding the most collisions. If you can remove 1 ball to avoid a collision, but you end up removing 2 to avoid that same collision that is points off.

View attachment 7887View attachment 7888This is still what comes up for my application. Does that still mean I could get an email? This was my first time applying.
Check your email that is tied to your USAJOBS account. Are you pool 1 or 2? It does not matter about what pool your in but I am just curious because someone I think said that they were in pool 2 and they did not get a test inv or something? Ill have to ask.

EDIT: I guess they sent out invites for Pool 1 apps first?? I really don't know.

Last edited:
Check your email that is tied to your USAJOBS account. Are you pool 1 or 2? It does not matter about what pool your in but I am just curious because someone I think said that they were in pool 2 and they did not get a test inv or something? Ill have to ask.
I keep checking, but I’m Pool 2

Maybe Friday they’ll send them out?? This is strange why has nobody in pool 2 got a test invite yet?
Its ok man just chillax. Everyone who has been on this forum and read up about ATC's on other forums should know. This isn't going be easy. A lot of the process seems like you have to do multiple lottery draws.

Maybe Friday they’ll send them out?? This is strange why has nobody in pool 2 got a test invite yet?
I wouldn’t worry too much. The process changes every year and this year Pool 1 got the invite first. Ours will come. The first testing date was 2 weeks from this Monday so there is still plenty of time to get an email before the first date available.

I wouldn’t worry too much. The process changes every year and this year Pool 1 got the invite first. Ours will come. The first testing date was 2 weeks from this Monday so there is still plenty of time to get an email before the first date available.
If you all want an idea of how the process as shaken out for last year's bid to get an idea, look at my signature below. I thought last year it mostly moved along pretty quickly. I am just waiting on my medical clearance and start date now.

Back
Top Bottom