Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

ComplexMiller

Anyone else not have to do anything for the security portion of the CIL? My security POC said I already have an investigation open and no need to do fingerprints or anything security related. Thoughts?

D-Dub

Anyone else not have to do anything for the security portion of the CIL? My security POC said I already have an investigation open and no need to do fingerprints or anything security related. Thoughts?
Depends on what you last did it for. I don't have to do prints, but have to do upgraded security. Currently working contract.

braves-fan10

Lurker
Does anyone have any insight into the TRI tower location? Or the area surrounding?
I am from around that area and have flown out of there a few times. The area is great. Plenty of outdoor activities within a couple hours drive. Great golf courses in the area. My friend said that the only thing about TRI is there training success rate is shown at 50%

Go Around

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
PWK Chicago Executive Tower
lol I know, it took three years haha but my DoD gig is really nice. I’ll only go back FAA if I get a facility close to home or is a good stepping stone. CHS is neither
Good luck to ya also if they drop another experienced bid they keep all you documents on file you literally apply and just get a new list so try again if they drop a bid

Natty

Got my facility assignment. Starting at SPI late august (i think I had it ranked #5, my top three were DSM, EUG, and TRI), if anyone has any insights about the facility and/or surrounding area feel free to enlighten me. I don't know anything about the place lol.

Kyronss97

Got my facility assignment. Starting at SPI late august (i think I had it ranked #5, my top three were DSM, EUG, and TRI), if anyone has any insights about the facility and/or surrounding area feel free to enlighten me. I don't know anything about the place lol.
How many days after medical did you receive a list?

BDUB

Trusted Contributor
We are losing radar in September and currently training all of the people from T75 and PIA until that happens. Little town not a hole lot to do but Chicago two hrs north STL 2hrs south. Traffic will be a joke whenever we lose radar but welcome to SPI 😬

smitty30

So I just got my CIL a few hours ago. I did e-qip and fingerprints like 2 months ago for my current contract tower job. Wondering if I should just do it all again/use the ones I just had completed.

Top Bottom