Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Anyone else not have to do anything for the security portion of the CIL? My security POC said I already have an investigation open and no need to do fingerprints or anything security related. Thoughts?

Anyone else not have to do anything for the security portion of the CIL? My security POC said I already have an investigation open and no need to do fingerprints or anything security related. Thoughts?
Depends on what you last did it for. I don't have to do prints, but have to do upgraded security. Currently working contract.

Does anyone have any insight into the TRI tower location? Or the area surrounding?
I am from around that area and have flown out of there a few times. The area is great. Plenty of outdoor activities within a couple hours drive. Great golf courses in the area. My friend said that the only thing about TRI is there training success rate is shown at 50%

Got my facility assignment. Starting at SPI late august (i think I had it ranked #5, my top three were DSM, EUG, and TRI), if anyone has any insights about the facility and/or surrounding area feel free to enlighten me. I don't know anything about the place lol.

Got my facility assignment. Starting at SPI late august (i think I had it ranked #5, my top three were DSM, EUG, and TRI), if anyone has any insights about the facility and/or surrounding area feel free to enlighten me. I don't know anything about the place lol.
How many days after medical did you receive a list?

We are losing radar in September and currently training all of the people from T75 and PIA until that happens. Little town not a hole lot to do but Chicago two hrs north STL 2hrs south. Traffic will be a joke whenever we lose radar but welcome to SPI ?

So I just got my CIL a few hours ago. I did e-qip and fingerprints like 2 months ago for my current contract tower job. Wondering if I should just do it all again/use the ones I just had completed.

Back
Top Bottom