Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Not specific on any facility but I have worked at one on that list. Pick one with good training %, relatively decent staffing, and you're willing to be at for 3-5 years. If you're dead set on a facility or location submit your list as fast as possible. It's a first come first served. You wait to think about it you'll likely receive the 3rd or 5th on your list.
The email said it goes in order of your security clearance date…

I had an additional document emailed to me in regards to allergies that I had to fill out. Didn't delay anything for me, medically cleared just waiting for a list
Thank you. Had me worried. Have my MMPI tomorrow flight physical on the 21st. Should be done after that and waiting as well.

I emailed medical about my medical clearance and I keep getting told “waiting on flight surgeon review” anyone else being told the same?
My HR rep has told me the same thing. The AME told me everything was good and it was sent. HR said they haven't received the flight physical from the flight surgeon. My appointment was on May 17th and I have completed everything else.

I’m going to make a phone call to my HR rep to see if everything is ok. I’m just concerned I wasn’t sent an email that I should have again, just like my drug test.

My rep is Lisa something and I’m not sure if I’m missing anything currently or just need to make sure they have the right email because when I called about my drug test email they said they had already sent one…. So I don’t have a email specifically I’m looking for I just want to double check it.

My rep is Lisa something and I’m not sure if I’m missing anything currently or just need to make sure they have the right email because when I called about my drug test email they said they had already sent one…. So I don’t have a email specifically I’m looking for I just want to double check it.
LM

"Please allow at least 45 days after your exam before making inquiring regarding your status."

That is what my email says at the end. Prob a rough estimate of how long it takes them to process.

Back
Top Bottom