Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

How did it go?
Oh I didn’t call lol no point I realized after thinking about it that best I’ll get is a still waiting.

Oh I didn’t call lol no point I realized after thinking about it that best I’ll get is a still waiting.
I ended up just sending an email basically asking her if it was possible for her to let me know if I was supposed to have gotten any recent emails so that I can stop worrying that my email isn’t working properly.

Well I reached out to medical and was informed I have been tier 2’d. just like the others not really sure why or how, but I gues I’ll be contracting for a little while until things get straight. Good luck to all of you!
Sorry to hear that. Did you have to submit any additional documentation to medical before getting tier 2'd?

Sorry to hear that. Did you have to submit any additional documentation to medical before getting tier 2'd?
Thanks, and not yet. Like I mentioned before I finished everything 28 April and don’t hear anything all may or June up until today when I reached out myself.

Well I reached out to medical and was informed I have been tier 2’d. just like the others not really sure why or how, but I gues I’ll be contracting for a little while until things get straight. Good luck to all of you!
Did you call the office that did your physical or a different place? I emailed my HR rep and she said we are only waiting on medical. MMPI was March 31, physical was April 18. I thought it’d be done by now

Did you call the office that did your physical or a different place? I emailed my HR rep and she said we are only waiting on medical. MMPI was March 31, physical was April 18. I thought it’d be done by now
I emailed faa medical about it. She said they haven’t even reviewed my medical yet either.

Anyone have an idea how military facilities and experience gained is converted?
There was a “formula” that they use and it was on here a few years ago but it was impossible to decipher. Just see what your homies that get out and apply before you get and base it off that.

So if your old coworkers get all low level towers expect that or if they have low level TRACONs and up/downs expect that.

The waiting game is becoming very real now. I finished all aspects of my CIL on May 23rd. Already got my security clearance approved. Was told by medical team that my drug test and MMPI have cleared. Just waiting on flight surgeon review on my paperwork from the AME. And hopefully soon I get a facility list. Congrats to all of you here that have already gotten that far. But anxiety level is spiking haha. I get out of active duty this Friday. Luckily I am on terminal until the end of July. So hopefully I have a facility to move to before that time. Does anyone else have to resist the urge to email them like everywhere day asking for an update?

The waiting game is becoming very real now. I finished all aspects of my CIL on May 23rd. Already got my security clearance approved. Was told by medical team that my drug test and MMPI have cleared. Just waiting on flight surgeon review on my paperwork from the AME. And hopefully soon I get a facility list. Congrats to all of you here that have already gotten that far. But anxiety level is spiking haha. I get out of active duty this Friday. Luckily I am on terminal until the end of July. So hopefully I have a facility to move to before that time. Does anyone else have to resist the urge to email them like everywhere day asking for an update?
Oh yeah, I checked in with my rep since I was cleared and this is the part of the message she sent. Looks like we get moved to a whole new section to continue waiting.

"That means that your name has been submitted on a list to the Air Traffic Organization (ATO). When they are ready to do so (which can take weeks), they will send you an email with a list of facilities to rank, to assist them in assigning a facility to offer to you. Once they assign a facility (which can again take a few weeks), Aviation Careers will contact you to offer the facility and a choice of start dates."

Oh yeah, I checked in with my rep since I was cleared and this is the part of the message she sent. Looks like we get moved to a whole new section to continue waiting.

"That means that your name has been submitted on a list to the Air Traffic Organization (ATO). When they are ready to do so (which can take weeks), they will send you an email with a list of facilities to rank, to assist them in assigning a facility to offer to you. Once they assign a facility (which can again take a few weeks), Aviation Careers will contact you to offer the facility and a choice of start dates."
Wonderful another person to get sent to. To sit on your paperwork for weeks. Looks like I'm driving for door dash for a month until this all pans out haha.

Back
Top Bottom