Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

It was my MMPI. It’s weird because when I took it the dude who administered it said results looked good.
When I took mine the lady told me the same thing. She said “It says report for work so you’re good.” But FAA Medical told me in Tier 2 and my flight physical is still awaiting review.

Wonderful another person to get sent to. To sit on your paperwork for weeks. Looks like I'm driving for door dash for a month until this all pans out haha.
It could take longer. They drop lists once a month. I completed everything on my CIL April 18. I’m in the same boat- just waiting for flight surgeon to review..

It could take longer. They drop lists once a month. I completed everything on my CIL April 18. I’m in the same boat- just waiting for flight surgeon to review..
Just to elaborate a little. This is what my HR rep just told me via email.

“We have received your drug test results and your conditional security
clearance, all we are waiting on is for medical to finish up. Typically it
can take a few months from the time you completed both the MMPI and the
Physical for us to really expect something to come in. As soon as it does,
ATO will start working on your facility assignment list.”

Yeah I figured it would be a while still. This entire process is horrendous. Luckily I'm younger with no medical conditions and the doc already told me I passed everything with no issues so hopefully the flight surgeon green lights it quickly

Same boat, dude. Turned in my TOL paperwork and not much since then. I got an email saying my HR was leaving her job and I'll be getting a new one...
I recently separated from military service and got a contract job making pretty decent pay while on terminal leave. Everyone I know has received their CIL or even lists and I have not heard anything since receiving this same email.
Has anyone that received the email been assigned a new HR rep?
I am fine being patient I have just heard horror stories of people getting there TOLs rescinded for not having things completed.
Anyone else still in the same boat?

I recently separated from military service and got a contract job making pretty decent pay while on terminal leave. Everyone I know has received their CIL or even lists and I have not heard anything since receiving this same email.
Has anyone that received the email been assigned a new HR rep?
I am fine being patient I have just heard horror stories of people getting there TOLs rescinded for not having things completed.
Anyone else still in the same boat?
I am doing the same. Separated in April and working contract with RVA. There was a long gap between TOL and EODS, but I also got info that I was switched to a new HR. I'm working on my CIL stuff now, while also working my VA...hope that doesn't conflict.

I am doing the same. Separated in April and working contract with RVA. There was a long gap between TOL and EODS, but I also got info that I was switched to a new HR. I'm working on my CIL stuff now, while also working my VA...hope that doesn't conflict.
It *could* delay things. For me, my HR rep said no problem you can always submit VA disability paperwork even after you come on board at your assigned facility. Then a month or two later I actually got my rating, so I let her know. Today I got an email stating the flight surgeon was reviewing my record and wants to see VA decision letter. Totally understandable, but wish I was asked for it sooner. By the way, if you end up 30% or higher you’ll qualify for around like 120 hours of free leave that’s to be used in your first year of being hired to go to VA appointments.

Has anybody gotten 2 class 2 medical clearances, one for FAA and one for contracting? How does it work if I have one on file for the FAA but now looking to contract. TIA.

Has anybody gotten 2 class 2 medical clearances, one for FAA and one for contracting? How does it work if I have one on file for the FAA but now looking to contract. TIA.
Unsure. I did it in reverse order. Got contract class 2 in March, but was still required to do another for FAA.

The waiting game is becoming very real now. I finished all aspects of my CIL on May 23rd. Already got my security clearance approved. Was told by medical team that my drug test and MMPI have cleared. Just waiting on flight surgeon review on my paperwork from the AME. And hopefully soon I get a facility list. Congrats to all of you here that have already gotten that far. But anxiety level is spiking haha. I get out of active duty this Friday. Luckily I am on terminal until the end of July. So hopefully I have a facility to move to before that time. Does anyone else have to resist the urge to email them like everywhere day asking for an update?
Man I asked if they could just let me know they got all my stuff and didn’t get an answer. It’s pointless they do whatever they want and answer whatever questions they deem worthy of an answer.

Man I asked if they could just let me know they got all my stuff and didn’t get an answer. It’s pointless they do whatever they want and answer whatever questions they deem worthy of an answer.
I finished everything May 17th. I had to submit extra documents due to a condition I have and still haven’t heard anything. They won’t even tell me if I passed the mmpi. They just keep saying the flight surgeon works diligently to make a determination. LOL

Given I have a medical history with lupus I am not on any medications besides allergy medicine. Haven’t been on anything else for over two years. They also wouldn’t tell me what the flight surgeon needed exactly. They just wanted full medical records which is ridiculous

I finished everything May 17th. I had to submit extra documents due to a condition I have and still haven’t heard anything. They won’t even tell me if I passed the mmpi. They just keep saying the flight surgeon works diligently to make a determination. LOL

Given I have a medical history with lupus I am not on any medications besides allergy medicine. Haven’t been on anything else for over two years. They also wouldn’t tell me what the flight surgeon needed exactly. They just wanted full medical records which is ridiculous
Sounds about right

Back
Top Bottom