Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

How long does it usually take for the MedExpress email to come in after submitting that initial pre-employment form?

How long does it usually take for the MedExpress email to come in after submitting that initial pre-employment form?
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to complete that form. I’ve downloaded an adobe app but to change the font I need to pay a subscription. The default font is too large and doesn’t fit in the boxes. What do you use to fill it out?

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to complete that form. I’ve downloaded an adobe app but to change the font I need to pay a subscription. The default font is too large and doesn’t fit in the boxes. What do you use to fill it out?
I used adobe fill and scan, i signed up for the one month free trial than instantly canceled it.

I took my MMPI this morning and is it weird that I’m way more nervous about if I passed or failed that than anything else? Buddy got Tier 2ed in 2021 and is still waiting for that process to even start. If you get tier 2, do they take away your medical also?

So I received my CIL on Monday, then Tuesday I got the medical email, returned the pre-employment worksheet and set up MMPI and a physical, haven’t received anything in regards to e-qip, med express, drug tests, etc. anyone else in a similar situation? I know they say give 10 days for all that to come in but it sorta seems like I got lost in the shuffle

I took my MMPI this morning and is it weird that I’m way more nervous about if I passed or failed that than anything else? Buddy got Tier 2ed in 2021 and is still waiting for that process to even start. If you get tier 2, do they take away your medical also?
Ahhh tier two purgatory where hopes and dreams go to die. If you fail your MMPI, I know you have to see a shrink to see if you have a screw loose. Aside from that i'm not sure if you're tier 2ed or not, I passed it last time I took the computer exam. Maybe someone else can chime in, but I wouldn't worry about it, you'd probably have to really screw up to see the shrink

So I received my CIL on Monday, then Tuesday I got the medical email, returned the pre-employment worksheet and set up MMPI and a physical, haven’t received anything in regards to e-qip, med express, drug tests, etc. anyone else in a similar situation? I know they say give 10 days for all that to come in but it sorta seems like I got lost in the shuffle
I'm pretty sure drug test comes after mmpi/medical. Get those done first. If your med appt is coming up soon i'd email HR who sent your CIL and ask for the medxpress link/instructions. Theyre supposed to send you the link sometime after you send back the preemployment form. I still havent filled out my preemployment form yet lol, but my medical appt isnt until Jan 6th. For Eqip i'd wait the 10 days and shoot em an email

Ahhh tier two purgatory where hopes and dreams go to die. If you fail your MMPI, I know you have to see a shrink to see if you have a screw loose. Aside from that i'm not sure if you're tier 2ed or not, I passed it last time I took the computer exam. Maybe someone else can chime in, but I wouldn't worry about it, you'd probably have to really screw up to see the shrink
Negative. All you need to do is get an "invalid" result on the MMPI to get T2'd and have to see a shrink. You can produce an invalid result by answering the way you think the FAA wants you to answer(happened to a co-worker of mine.) 500+ questions is easily done in 45 min. Just be honest, don't overthink(the co-worker over thought), and you should be fine.

Edit: just re-read your comment. From everyone I've seen get an invalid result, they all get T2'd.

Back
Top Bottom