Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Fwiw hr tries to give you three pay periods to pick from. I’ve know 4 people that have pushed it off months, into June specifically, due to kids in school. No proof was required
When did that person for the June start date actually get their offer/list if you remember? Thanks for the insight and info

When did that person for the June start date actually get their offer/list if you remember? Thanks for the insight and
When did that person for the June start date actually get their offer/list if you remember? Thanks for the insight and info
Late November or December. It was a significant amount of time. Don’t say anything about selling a house, HR couldn’t care less about stuff like that and will likely tell you to kick rocks. I tried that and was immediately told take one of the three start dates or decline the offer. Child’s birth sounds reasonable but also start before the due date and get health benefits/pay/12 weeks free leave etc

PM if you got more questions

Late November or December. It was a significant amount of time. Don’t say anything about selling a house, HR couldn’t care less about stuff like that and will likely tell you to kick rocks. I tried that and was immediately told take one of the three start dates or decline the offer. Child’s birth sounds reasonable but also start before the due date and get health benefits/pay/12 weeks free leave etc

PM if you got more questions
I'm pretty sure you have to be an employee for a year before you get the 12 weeks PPL

They found my fingerprints HYPE!!!!

Also, don't mind me calculating my points off that handy dandy PDF you guys posted...

Thinking Math GIF

First set of CILs expire in a few days… maybe we’ll be getting a list soon
Maybe...

As the resident guess master as determined by me accurately predicting last week's list hours before the drop :cool:

But I don't know lol, at least once a month though.

Messaged ATO about updating my survery, and they said I don't need to. Waiting for a response to see why it wouldn't make a difference.

D-Dub maybe they got a surprise for you all ready to go ? it may come on any given Thursday

Another Thursday, potentially another set of lists being sent out… anyone else think we should start brackets or something? Facility list bingo, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom