Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Give or take, how long does it take for them to get back with an answer about start date negotiation/FOL?
When they give you your facility assignment that email usually includes 3 start dates. If you want something different you just reply to that email and ask. FOL is supposed to come about 30 days before you start but you can get it sooner if you need it just have to bug your HR rep.

I think the deadline for facilities to submit their numbers was last week. I've heard rumors they will come out this month but knowing the FAA I'm not betting on it.
well that would be awesome! im hoping another set of lists come out this month but i highly doubt it with the NCEPT coming up and the fact they have been sending out 1 list per month. its nice that there was only 2 weeks between the last two lists tho. Hoping to get a juicy one like the last 2

well that would be awesome! im hoping another set of lists come out this month but i highly doubt it with the NCEPT coming up and the fact they have been sending out 1 list per month. its nice that there was only 2 weeks between the last two lists tho. Hoping to get a juicy one like the last 2
I would be hoping for it too. It’s definitely deserved over the folks that have put their time in and are trying to ERR

I would be hoping for it too. It’s definitely deserved over the folks that have put their time in and are trying to ERR
???
Yeah these guys should just tell HR, “don’t give me any facility that has people wanting to ERR into.”

If you were in the same boat you’d rank the good shit at the top and I would’ve too. You’re probably mad at the system/FAA but as they say don’t hate the player hate the game son!

???
Yeah these guys should just tell HR, “don’t give me any facility that has people wanting to ERR into.”

If you were in the same boat you’d rank the good shit at the top and I would’ve too. You’re probably mad at the system/FAA but as they say don’t hate the player hate the game son!
It’s 100% the FAAs fault. They aren’t creating their own lists, but the bragging here and especially on Reddit, combined with the air of “I deserve this” rankle me.

It’s 100% the FAAs fault. They aren’t creating their own lists, but the bragging here and especially on Reddit, combined with the air of “I deserve this” rankle me.
i just want a good facility bruh not trying to take anything from anyone else lol

Confused on how posting your list for advice, as well as stating what your hoping to get is considered “bragging”. Hoping to see a high level facility you want is not entitlement, it’s literally human nature. Especially when half this forum is attempting to ERR.

The salt is strong with this one.

A11 is a great facility, let me know if you have any questions. We’re going to be a 9 soon, you’ll definitely make the most money here with no taxes, and all of the controllers are really cool.

Can’t please everyone. You either continue down the perpetual path of sending people to the shittiest of shit facilities/locations and get stuck in the same staffing rut that’s plagued the FAA since eternity and breed disgruntled controllers from birth or send them to more desirable locations/levels/facilities and piss off everyone already complaining about the staffing issue. Lose lose I guess.

Should a controller that has the experience to work a busier facility be punished and set back in their career simply because the experience wasn’t derived *from the FAA*?

Cool, I get it, I’m wrong.
Trust me bro i had your exact mentality you’re not wrong. It definitely feels like the FAA forgot about you and you’re the one getting the short end of the stick. I’ve had guys I trained get out before me. Our newest CPC certified and was gone on the next panel. I was angry too. Then I quit the agency and am playing their game now with prior exp bids. So In short don’t get mad, just gotta learn the game the FAA is playing

I literally just had a security interview Monday. He told me he would get it in ASAP because I said I was waiting on security. But damn I didn’t expect a list this soon. Not complaining tho, it will come soon I’m sure.
Your security clearance isn’t done yet, you got a list cuz you got a list. They give you a conditional until you renew your current one or receive one. It’s to hasten your hiring process.

Back
Top Bottom