Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Anyone know the trick to getting in contact with HR? I tried my POC for the last two weeks via email and phone an no joy. Even tried the HR hotline and gave up after being on hold for 2 hours.
if you call in the morning you shouldnt be on hold at all. thats what i did multiple times

Us military folk are going to be waiting for a long time ?
how long you think? im picking up a contract gig for the meantime

There is no such thing as an accurate estimation. Depends on you individually. Are all your clearances done?
Yea ive been fully cleared since mid January, I'll be fine no matter what just would like to know when and where im going (obvs everyone does lol), excited for the future tho and to leave the military lol

Yea ive been fully cleared since mid January, I'll be fine no matter what just would like to know when and where im going (obvs everyone does lol), excited for the future tho and to leave the military lol
Same here? Been cleared since late December. I get out in mid June so I’m applying to RVA Next month.

Last edited:
I’m so anxious for tomorrow ?, I’m assuming the FOL usually goes out in the afternoon not early in the morning.
We won't get an FOL tomorrow, just our placement and a choice of start dates. I believe FOL usually comes about 30 days before your start date. But yeah placement will most likely be at end of business day tomorrow. I'm anxious too ?

From HI? Regardless, congrats!
No my family lived on Oahu for a while and I have spent some time on the Big Island. I really love the area & life style but am also aware of some of the negatives that come along with living on the east side of the island and Hawaii in general. There were only a few places on my list I would have been happy being placed, all except 3 or 4 were not really areas I would have liked.

Last edited:
Officially received my offer from the FAA, unfortunately, it was my previous facility I was at before leaving the FAA. Still trying to get answers on why they are treating prior experience bids like a reinstatement bid, but I dont have much hope of getting any real answers

Back
Top Bottom