Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

I’m at SDF. PM me if you have any questions.
I used to work at FTK a few years ago.

I remember hearing y’all on the shout asking our range control if they can go cold because y’all were “getting pounded.” I think it was because of the Kentucky Derby.

I used to work at FTK a few years ago.

I remember hearing y’all on the shout asking our range control if they can go cold because y’all were “getting pounded.” I think it was because of the Kentucky Derby.
Haha. Derby does get pretty crazy!

ATO just emailed me about military controllers,

So, whomever wants to know.

If you are currently in the military and waiting on a list, they told me to expect it 1 month prior to our availability date.

So, no need to get excited about lists anytime soon basically

Considering my terminal got approved today... List in April for me? Big frown for packing current house and getting in before summer PCS season, but at least that gives me an idea of when to look out and not bother my HR... too much. :p

Time to do more research on city locations, I guess. And pack more.

Goodluck today for those waiting on a list! Besides you military folk getting out in the summer ?
Salute GIF

No, I had to call HR for them to tell me I’m all clear and awaiting a facility list
Who did you call? I tried called my HR POC on my CIL throughout the week at various times and sent an email, but sadly I couldn't get into contact. Did you send via the org itself? Appreciate your help! :)

Who did you call? I tried called my HR POC on my CIL throughout the week at various times and sent an email, but sadly I couldn't get into contact. Did you send via the org itself? Appreciate your help! :)
You gotta call the HR hotline. If you give them your name and the job you’re in the hiring process for they can give you an update on where you’re at

I just called the HR hotline: (405) 954-4657

I told them I was applicant calling to check my status of my clearance and gave them my name, you might be on hold awhile tho

Back
Top Bottom