Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

So I received the survey email but not the list email? Can I see my facs on the survey and do I only get one shot to view/take the survey?

So I received the survey email but not the list email? Can I see my facs on the survey and do I only get one shot to view/take the survey?
Probably a dumb comment, but did you check your spam/junk folder ? That’s weird to get a survey but not a list email.

So I ended up checking my survey monkey to see what facs I was offered and there were 45 of them.. Im not going to type them all out, but I'll post the notable ones.

BHM, BWI, CHS, CRP, DAL, ICT, MEM, PIT, PUB, TUL, TUS, TYS

So I ended up checking my survey monkey to see what facs I was offered and there were 45 of them.. Im not going to type them all out, but I'll post the notable ones.

BHM, BWI, CHS, CRP, DAL, ICT, MEM, PIT, PUB, TUL, TUS, TYS
Your list may be in your spam then

Im gonna be honest, I dont even remember xD I saw one in the northwest and was like yup, I like that one and said fuck it to the rest...very in depth response, I know

For those of you that came from the military, about how long after completing your medical requirements did you find out that you were cleared? I did my MMPI and physical on the 12th of April and the drug test on the 14th. Not at all worried about the last two, I just want to hear something back about my MMPI. I'm still on AD and if I get tier 2'd, that's going to significantly change the next few months of my life.

For those of you that came from the military, about how long after completing your medical requirements did you find out that you were cleared? I did my MMPI and physical on the 12th of April and the drug test on the 14th. Not at all worried about the last two, I just want to hear something back about my MMPI. I'm still on AD and if I get tier 2'd, that's going to significantly change the next few months of my life.
I don’t have an exact date, but I found out I was cleared 2 weeks after completing everything. Now this is dependent on your HR to notify you. Some don’t care at all (in their defense they don’t need to) but others will let you know.
Their is also an HR phone # you can call which should be able to let you know where you are in the process.

Back
Top Bottom