Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Me too, I got the worst list I could ever imagine. Is there a way to counter this list at all? Not even the same time zone was offered for my location preference…
From my understanding in the email, you'll have to start the hiring process over if you reject the listing unfortunately. It may be worth it. I will have a big move myself it looks like.

Oh god that’s awful…. At that point I would rather go to a tower only and just transfer
Transfers in the FAA are not as easy as you think. You may want to consider waiting for another list if you don’t mind where you’re at for the time being. Just personal advice from experience

Do not pick somewhere because you think it will be easy to transfer. Yeah that level 4 tower has good staffing, high success rate, and quick check out time, but 3/4 of the cpc’s there already have paperwork out to half the nas.

Pick somewhere you want to actually live. You’re going to be stuck there until NCEPT is abolished or you get desperate enough to take a supe job at your dream facility.

Back
Top Bottom