Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Does anyone know about when we should be seeing our FOL when everything is said and done? I’ve heard 6 weeks, I’ve head 4, 2, 1997… my HR rep (LM) has been historically unhelpful (has literally never answered the phone, called me back, replied to an email, etc) and my NATCA rep reached out today asking if I’d received it.
I got mine exactly 6 weeks prior to my start date.

catewise I picked June 18th as my start date as well, so I am hoping for a month in advance is what I get. DP is my rep though and she is killing it haha. She was actually on the BeATC thing the FAA did today for the new OTS bid coming out Friday. It's on youtube, I thought it was funny that I had her.

catewise I picked June 18th as my start date as well, so I am hoping for a month in advance is what I get. DP is my rep though and she is killing it haha. She was actually on the BeATC thing the FAA did today for the new OTS bid coming out Friday. It's on youtube, I thought it was funny that I had her.
Lemme borrow your HR rep lol

You should be good, she sent mine 3 months before my start date.

Well here's my dog shit list lol. Picking M03 as #1 for sure. I have a friend there who said they do indeed only have 1 trainee at the moment and no one inbound. Not sure if that helps or hurts my chances but I guess we'll see.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    152.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    117 KB · Views: 247
Well here's my dog shit list lol. Picking M03 as #1 for sure. I have a friend there who said they do indeed only have 1 trainee at the moment and no one inbound. Not sure if that helps or hurts my chances but I guess we'll see.
An old coworker went to M03 and certified in like 6 months and transferred within 2 years of CPC. From what I heard the mids are the busy shift.

An old coworker went to M03 and certified in like 6 months and transferred within 2 years of CPC. From what I heard the mids are the busy shift.
Denny Hamlin Hello GIF by Joe Gibbs Racing

I have an old co worker at M03 as well. From what he said, the work is fun, the city offers a lot, but it’s also Memphis, which = ghetto as hell.

A11 is really nice, but sounds like you have your mind made up
I sort of do. My wife wants absolutely nothing to do with Alaska. I have two friends from my first base at M03 and they like the traffic there. I didn't see anyone else get offered it so we'll see what I'm given on Wednesday.

So the email that contained my list said that placements were today. Looking at y’all’s responses in the past, you found out on a Thursday. So do they place today and notify tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom