Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-23-ALLN90-85812

I've taken the ATSA a few times now but never scored higher than a Q. I tested again for this N90 bid and after waiting for scores I got something a little unexpected. When checking AVIATOR instead of receiving a score the page just said I'm in the group being referred. I called the FAA to see what I had scored and was told they could only see pass/fail, no Q WQ BQ. I'm wondering maybe because this is a facility-specific bid they're doing things a little differently. Has anybody else gotten scores yet or had a similar experience?
This is my first time taking the test so I’m not sure if this is weird but I noticed this whole process is moving way faster than what other applicants usually report. I’m not sure if it’s related but it sure does point to this being a local site policy or it could just be something new.

My application has said "A list of applicants for the position has been sent to the hiring manager. Your application is among those being referred" for a few weeks now and I haven't received any other emails since. Is it safe to say I wasn't selected if I see people here/other forums with TOL's in November?

Back
Top Bottom