Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-23-ALLN90-85812

Yeah man the continuous stories are just that, certainly no truth behind them. It's definitely super anonymous who I am since you know, you clearly remember me, and I've never hidden where I'm from. Maybe you guys should fix the culture instead of coming online and crying anytime someone criticizes the facility.
The culture has continued to improve day after day. Get yourself a hobby and stop peddling the same old nonsense online.

Is it outing someone if they’re already out? I will say unequivocally I have never heard anyone use the language you’re describing aside from one individual who retired back in 2019.
This person isn't gay, they're just being called and hearing other trainees being called the f slur

The culture has continued to improve day after day. Get yourself a hobby and stop peddling the same old nonsense online.
Clearly🤣

Question. For the N90 OTS do you need to score "Best Qualified" on the ATSA, or would "Qualified" results would suffice?

Question. For the N90 OTS do you need to score "Best Qualified" on the ATSA, or would "Qualified" results would suffice?
I believe it's the same procedure for all OTS bids where Best Qualified gives you the best chance of being selected but technically anything "Qualified" and over makes you eligible to be selected.

Hi, I applied for the New York (N90) TRACON Bid

Just got my ATSA Exam results Pool 1 (Qualified: Q)

What are the chances of getting a TOL for N90 for Pool 1 (Qualified: Q)?

I don’t mind going to New York (N90) TRACON

Hi, I applied for the New York (N90) TRACON Bid

Just got my ATSA Exam results Pool 1 (Qualified: Q)

What are the chances of getting a TOL for N90 for Pool 1 (Qualified: Q)?

I don’t mind going to New York (N90) TRACON
Hi, Congrats on applying to the New York (N90) TRACON Bid

I think your odds for going to New York (N90) TRACON are good since you applied for the New York (N90) TRACON Bid

Have fun at New York (N90) TRACON

AI coming for your jobs sooner than you thought
South Park Jobs GIF

Hi, I applied for several bids:
-Air Traffic Bid 2023
-New York (N90) TRACON Bid 2023
-Alaska FSS Bid 2023
-Air Traffic Bid 2022
-Alaska FSS Bid 2022

Last year I got Pool 1 (Qualified: Q) on my ATSA Exam and same score this year. I was hoping to get at least WQ or BQ on the ATSA Exam.

Last year over 1,800 folks applied for the Alaska FSS Bid 2022. Assuming about 2,000 folks applied for New York (N90) TRACON Bid, anything is possible. It’s not 100% guaranteed for a TOL.

Before, I took the ATSA Exam this August 2023, I was surprised to get a TOL for Alaska FSS Bid 2022 in July 2023 for Pool 1 (Qualified: Q). While it is very uncommon for (Qualified: Q) to get any kind of TOL, anything is possible. I wasn’t expecting to get any kind of TOL until I got either WQ or BQ.

Currently I’m going through all the FAA Pre-Employment Paperwork since July 2023.

Hi, I applied for several bids:
-Air Traffic Bid 2023
-New York (N90) TRACON Bid 2023
-Alaska FSS Bid 2023
-Air Traffic Bid 2022
-Alaska FSS Bid 2022

Last year I got Pool 1 (Qualified: Q) on my ATSA Exam and same score this year. I was hoping to get at least WQ or BQ on the ATSA Exam.

Last year over 1,800 folks applied for the Alaska FSS Bid 2022. Assuming about 2,000 folks applied for New York (N90) TRACON Bid, anything is possible. It’s not 100% guaranteed for a TOL.

Before, I took the ATSA Exam this August 2023, I was surprised to get a TOL for Alaska FSS Bid 2022 in July 2023 for Pool 1 (Qualified: Q). While it is very uncommon for (Qualified: Q) to get any kind of TOL, anything is possible. I wasn’t expecting to get any kind of TOL until I got either WQ or BQ.

Currently I’m going through all the FAA Pre-Employment Paperwork since July 2023.
As a controller I forget things right after I’m done with them… but was so sure I just read this exact post on the ALLSRCE , you convinced me to go back.

Deja vu 😵 first time I remembered something from five minutes ago.

Congratulations on Alaska FSS. Been ATM at one of the facilities up there, feel free to ask about your site.

Did anyone else get a ATSA Exam invite just now from 10/2/2023-10/30/2023?
Yeah, I had my test on the 7th and now I'm just hoping since it has been pretty fast compared to other application periods that my results come in just as expediently. This is my first time though so everything seems to be on its way to failure.

Yeah, I had my test on the 7th and now I'm just hoping since it has been pretty fast compared to other application periods that my results come in just as expediently. This is my first time though so everything seems to be on its way to failure.
Just curious, which town of New York/New Jersey are you from? Best of luck to you!! Maybe see you at the FAA Academy.

Just curious, which town of New York/New Jersey are you from? Best of luck to you!! Maybe see you at the FAA Academy.
Sorry, I wrote that first message on my phone without realizing that I forgot to put commas but I usually live in Brooklyn. I'm currently out of state attending college and likewise on the test and seeing you at the academy.

I've taken the ATSA a few times now but never scored higher than a Q. I tested again for this N90 bid and after waiting for scores I got something a little unexpected. When checking AVIATOR instead of receiving a score the page just said I'm in the group being referred. I called the FAA to see what I had scored and was told they could only see pass/fail, no Q WQ BQ. I'm wondering maybe because this is a facility-specific bid they're doing things a little differently. Has anybody else gotten scores yet or had a similar experience?

I've taken the ATSA a few times now but never scored higher than a Q. I tested again for this N90 bid and after waiting for scores I got something a little unexpected. When checking AVIATOR instead of receiving a score the page just said I'm in the group being referred. I called the FAA to see what I had scored and was told they could only see pass/fail, no Q WQ BQ. I'm wondering maybe because this is a facility-specific bid they're doing things a little differently. Has anybody else gotten scores yet or had a similar experience?

I also applied for N90 and received the same news “referred.” Hoping it is good

Back
Top Bottom