Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-23-ALLSRCE-84315

Is there any way to bypass the testing if I have a CTO already? Is it worth even testing or should I just wait for a prior expirience bid?

Hi, I applied for several bids:
-Air Traffic Bid 2023
-New York (N90) TRACON Bid 2023
-Alaska FSS Bid 2023
-Air Traffic Bid 2022
-Alaska FSS Bid 2022

Last year I got Pool 1 (Qualified: Q) on my ATSA Exam and same score this year

Last year over 1,800 folks applied for the Alaska FSS Bid 2022.

Before, I took the ATSA Exam this August 2023, I was surprised to get a TOL for Alaska FSS Bid 2022 in July 2023 for Pool 1 (Qualified: Q). While it is very uncommon for (Qualified: Q) to get any kind of TOL, anything is possible. I wasn’t expecting to get any kind of TOL until I got either WQ or BQ.

Currently I’m going through all the FAA Pre-Employment Paperwork since July 2023.

Before, I took the ATSA Exam this August 2023, I was surprised to get a TOL for Alaska FSS Bid 2022 in July 2023 for Pool 1 (Qualified: Q). While it is very uncommon for (Qualified: Q) to get any kind of TOL, anything is possible. I wasn’t expecting to get any kind of TOL until I got either WQ or BQ.

Wow. I applied to the 2019 FSS bid and scored Best Qualified and still didn't receive a TOL. Unfortunately, I missed the 2022 bid. I applied in 2023, but now my ATSA score is too old to use so I have to take it again. I really hope I can manage to score BQ again, but it's good to see I have a chance even if I don't. Congrats by the way!

Last edited:
Wow. I applied to the 2019 FSS bid and scored Best Qualified and still didn't receive a TOL. Unfortunately, I missed the 2022 bid. I applied in 2023, but now my ATSA score is too old to use so I have to take it again. I really hope I can manage to score BQ again, but it's good to see I have a chance even if I don't. Congrats by the way!
I’m just curious how the hiring is done. It must be random. Best of luck to you to!! Maybe see you at the FAA Academy.

EODS have been received. This chat is much quieter than the Jan 2020 Bid (my first bid). Anyone else receive anything?

Back
Top Bottom