Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-23-ATCEXP-82723 (Prior Experience)

If one had resigned and turned down their list from this bid, do you think they would make you wait another year to bid the next prev exp bid?

If one had resigned and turned down their list from this bid, do you think they would make you wait another year to bid the next prev exp bid?
I think the the FAA and other controllers want you to do your part and fill the undesirable positions. That way they can go where they want of course.

Also I thought I heard something about having to wait a year if you turn down a list.

I think the the FAA and other controllers want you to do your part and fill the undesirable positions. That way they can go where they want of course.

Also I thought I heard something about having to wait a year if you turn down a list.
I know you have to wait a year to apply again for reinstatement, but it seems they are using those rules willy-nilly for Previous Experience also. Just wanted to see if anyone has had that happen

Just got my list yesterday. Only one place I’d want to go. Do they really remove you from the hiring process if you decline the list like the email states? Or is that a bluff.

Back
Top Bottom