FAA Diversity: For anybody in denial.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one thought you said racism doesn't exist we only need to look at you complaining about diversity to see it. You're so angry that other people who have been disenfranchised in the past might get a helping hand today. Keep complaining, I'm sure it'll change things

Again… not one of you characterizes the counterpoints to what you’re saying accurately. I’m not complaining about “diversity.”

I’m speaking out against “forced and manufactured diversity” because, you know… you have to discriminate to do that.

And one more time… say it again… because THIS is the point right here. You hit the nail on the head brother:
You're so angry that other people who have been disenfranchised in the past might get a helping hand today.

You’re not giving a helping hand to the actual people who have been disenfranchised in the past… you’re giving unequal treatment to people today that happen to LOOK similar to people who were actually disenfranchised in the past based on your own oversimplified buckets that you force people into.

Every group of people has has a troubled history. Every race has been enslaved at some point in history. Every race has faced adversity and hardship. Yet here you are trying to pile on to the discrimination instead of TREATING EVERYONE EQUALLY.

If you don’t treat people as equals, you won’t believe they are equals.

If you don’t believe they are equals, you’ll continue to treat people unequally.

The only way to improve DEI is to completely dismantle it and never implement anything like it again. What a fucking joke.

Black people aren’t owed anything. White people aren’t owed anything. NO RACE is owed anything. What a pompous thing to believe… “oh some people that look similar to me from history had some bad experiences so I am owed handouts.”

Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions and do what you can with what is given to you in life. Amazing things can happen when people stop assuming the role of “professional victim”
As a minority, it’s an insult, and one of the worst forms of racism, to continually tell me that I’m a victim. And that I require special rules/quotas, to succeed.

As a minority, it’s an insult, and one of the worst forms of racism, to continually tell me that I’m a victim. And that I require special rules/quotas, to succeed.

Hell yeah brother. This. I feel for you in this day and age. We may not be the vocal support in the mainstream, but there are a ton of people that see you for who you are, not a skin color.

You went full retard if you interpreted anything I’ve said as “racism doesn’t exist today.”

It FULLY exists today and it’s on full display here in this very thread where a handful of feckless zealots insist on treating people differently because of skin color… and all the while they are too brainwashed to realize that intent doesn’t change the fact that unequal treatment based on skin color has always been wrong and will always be wrong. It doesn’t matter how noble and just they think their cause is.

And you dare me to slap my real name into here? What are you fucking 12? 😂
You won't because you know how trashy this take is. If the only way you feel confident enough to spew this garbage is behind a fake account online then you're pathetic.

You won't because you know how trashy this take is. If the only way you feel confident enough to spew this garbage is behind a fake account online then you're pathetic.

Read the room. Nobody is asking for your name.. yet here we are yet again where we see the maliciousness and desire to target individuals with different opinions… hmmm.

You see I’m not an idiot. You/others who disagree haven’t represented my view accurately in the least on an anonymous forum, so why would I feel confident that you would suddenly accurately characterize what I’m saying once you have a name to go off of.

Every single person reading this knows it’s because you and or others want ammunition to personally attack/misrepresent/cause harm to somebody who thinks differently than you.

See I think you’re free to have your opinions. I think they are fucking retarded opinions, but I’m not going to take action to dox you or take action to cause harm because you disagree with me. Youve shown everyone here who you really are… a butthurt authoritarian wanna-be who can’t STAND the thought of somebody holding a different opinion than you.

Last edited:
Read the room. Nobody is asking for your name.. yet here we are yet again where we see the maliciousness and desire to target individuals with different opinions… hmmm.

You see I’m not an idiot. You/others who disagree haven’t represented my view accurately in the least on an anonymous forum, so why would I feel confident that you would suddenly accurately characterize what I’m saying once you have a name to go off of.

Every single person reading this knows it’s because you and or others want ammunition to personally attack/misrepresent/cause harm to somebody who thinks differently than you.

See I think you’re free to have your opinions. I think they are fucking retarded opinions, but I’m not going to take action to dox you or take action to cause harm because you disagree with me. You love shown everyone here who you really are… a butthurt authoritarian wanna-be who can’t STAND the. Option of somebody holding a different opinion than you.
You are definitely allowed to have your own opinion. People have different opinions all the time. That's what voting is for

See I think you’re free to have your opinions. I think they are fucking retarded opinions, but I’m not going to take action to dox you or take action to cause harm because you disagree with me. You love shown everyone here who you really are… a butthurt authoritarian wanna-be who can’t STAND the. Option of somebody holding a different opinion than you.
Yeah man please don't tell people that I believe in diversity lmao

Yeah man please don't tell people that I believe in diversity lmao

Because you assclowns would totally represent the other person’s point of view fairly and accurately..

Me: “I don’t believe in treating people differently based on skin color”

You: “this guy here hates black people”

Eat shit.

Because you assclowns would totally represent the other person’s point of view fairly and accurately..

Me: “I don’t believe in treating people differently based on skin color”

You: “this guy here hates black people”

Eat shit.
How can we misrepresent when it's literally all public here for anyone to read and interpret themselves 😂 you're a joke

Enjoy being a fragile white person

Thank you for proving my point in one brief sentence…

Those who hyper focus on diversity are the real racists of today.

You think I’m white because I hold a particular opinion… proving you think there’s such thing as “white thinking” and “black thinking.”

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point in one brief sentence…

Those who hyper focus on diversity are the real racists of today.

You think I’m white because I hold a particular opinion… proving you think there’s such thing as “white thinking” and “black thinking.”
Yes the real racists are the ones who want to empower people who have been disenfranchised, so enlightened you are

Yes the real racists are the ones who want to empower people who have been disenfranchised, so enlightened you are

***empower people who arbitrarily share the same skin color as the disenfranchised.

Fixed it for ya.

Thank god we have such culturally attuned white people who are able to tell us who has and hasn't been disenfranchised. The oppression gatekeepers out in full force
The oh so oppressed white man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom