Facility requiring trainees to have vaccine or have training suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange or Red is what paused training via gaiting. The flight surgeon can subjectively freeze the building based on facility positives as well. So it’s “or” not really “and”. Don’t need both.
My facility was red basically the whole pandemic and we only paused when building cases went up.

My facility was red basically the whole pandemic and we only paused when building cases went up.
This is correct and it’s probably still the case I forget if it changed I haven’t been paying attention enough actually. The gaiting pauses were for recalls

This is correct and it’s probably still the case I forget if it changed I haven’t been paying attention enough actually. The gaiting pauses were for recalls
Internal pause for internal cases, external pause for external cases. Almost makes sense

Internal pause for internal cases, external pause for external cases. Almost makes sense
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Hey you don't say that!!!
With the amount of traffic we have at my facility we’d have to put in massive delays to go back on 5/5 and curtail most GA services too
We’re not back to pre covid traffic but we have 3 pushes that are just as busy as before

With the amount of traffic we have at my facility we’d have to put in massive delays to go back on 5/5 and curtail most GA services too
We’re not back to pre covid traffic but we have 3 pushes that are just as busy as before
Just bring back leaving early please

Absolute insanity and once in a lifetime GC
Drink a margarita for me
Why does it have to be sure once in a lifetime? If we did it over a disease that only kills about 1% of the most venerable population, imagine what will happen if something comes along that can kill 2% of people already with both feet out the door, or even kills .5% of the general population?

Why does it have to be sure once in a lifetime? If we did it over a disease that only kills about 1% of the most venerable population, imagine what will happen if something comes along that can kill 2% of people already with both feet out the door, or even kills .5% of the general population?
If we catch a real pandemic….society is fucked.

Spanish flu was 3% mortality by the way.

Hello everyone,

I truly don't want this to become bickering about who likes/dislikes the vaccine. I'm just looking for information. If the question has been asked, please refer me to the link.

If (most likely when) the vaccine is mandated for FAA employees, will NATCA push back and defend members who choose not to get it? I haven't heard anything locally about NATCAs view as of now. Thanks

HQ

Hello everyone,

I truly don't want this to become bickering about who likes/dislikes the vaccine. I'm just looking for information. If the question has been asked, please refer me to the link.

If (most likely when) the vaccine is mandated for FAA employees, will NATCA push back and defend members who choose not to get it? I haven't heard anything locally about NATCAs view as of now. Thanks

HQ
The second the vaccine is fully approved every single federal agency will require it by the end of business that day.
NATCA won’t have a say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom