Facility requiring trainees to have vaccine or have training suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a D side at a 12 I would string that out forever. Like the rest of my career maybe.

No, you won’t make 150K as a CPC, but imagine annual raises up the D2 band at a 12 giving you over 100K for what would become the most routine and stress free job imaginable for that money.
lol I'm at a 7 and using ZJX which is an 11 with base locality a D2 makes more than I will make as a CPC

lol I'm at a 7 and using ZJX which is an 11 with base locality a D2 makes more than I will make as a CPC
Kinda makes ya care a little less about center trainee problems ?. Remember the non stop complaining and threats of lawsuits for lost wages? At least they are at a 10+ and not stuck at some low level with shitty staffing.

Kinda makes ya care a little less about center trainee problems ?. Remember the non stop complaining and threats of lawsuits for lost wages? At least they are at a 10+ and not stuck at some low level with shitty staffing.
Nah CPC is way better than d2. It’s not even close lol

Just wanna take a moment and say a vaccinated trainee popped positive and since I worked with him, my unvaccinated ass got 10 days of EA. God bless the system
If you weren’t wearing a mask you’re going to get beach time as well at the end

So apparently at my fac sitting across a conference room table for classroom training is far to dangerous to attempt, yet sitting shoulder to shoulder with a trainer is okay.

I give up.

For anyone still following the original intent of this post:

Gating criteria is what has dictated our Z to stop training. Apparently, headquarters directive. This gating criteria indicates that if you are in a county that is labeled orange (Risk Levels - Global Epidemics) and your facility has (insert mysterious elusive number that no one in the facility can tell me) XX amount of cases, training that cannot take place in a social distanced environment is suspended. If the trainee isn't wearing a mask, it is assumed they are vaccinated and their training can continue. If a trainee has continued to wear a mask, then it is assumed they are unvaccinated and their training will be suspended.

Lastly, this only applies to training. If a trainee is certified on a position, they can continue to work that position. Sitting directly beside their co-workers/trainers. No social distancing required.

After thought.

I was told Houston, Atlanta, and some other Z had already suspended training. Anyone else seeing this? According to the heat map, anything south of the Mason Dixon line should have already suspended all forms of training due to their red risk level as determined by some prick at Harvard.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    292.5 KB · Views: 62
OJTI's are also being drug into this as they are required to be vaccinated before being allowed to conduct training.

well fuck. If I knew not being vaccinated meant I wouldn’t have to train I may not have gotten it.

oh well. Im prepared for you unvaccinated morons to ruin everything for the rest of us.

Last edited:

Gating criteria is what has dictated our Z to stop training. Apparently, headquarters directive. This gating criteria indicates that if you are in a county that is labeled orange (Risk Levels - Global Epidemics) and your facility has (insert mysterious elusive number that no one in the facility can tell me) XX amount of cases, training that cannot take place in a social distanced environment is suspended. If the trainee isn't wearing a mask, it is assumed they are vaccinated and their training can continue. If a trainee has continued to wear a mask, then it is assumed they are unvaccinated and their training will be suspended.

Lastly, this only applies to training. If a trainee is certified on a position, they can continue to work that position. Sitting directly beside their co-workers/trainers. No social distancing required.

After thought.

I was told Houston, Atlanta, and some other Z had already suspended training. Anyone else seeing this? According to the heat map, anything south of the Mason Dixon line should have already suspended all forms of training due to their red risk level as determined by some prick at Harvard.
I think they only suspend it if you have a lot of facility cases

After thought.

Orange or Red is what paused training via gaiting. The flight surgeon can subjectively freeze the building based on facility positives as well. So it’s “or” not really “and”. Don’t need both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom