Facility requiring trainees to have vaccine or have training suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are all these people?
People who are allergic, people who got COVID in the last month, people who got the monoclonal antibody infusion in the last 90 days, people with myocarditis. They didn't even recommend it for pregnant women until very recently. Now, I'm definitely not saying this is a lot of people. They are either rare or temporary exceptions. But it's still something that affects some of us. So your "vaxxed by the end of the day" thing can't work in these situations.

People who are allergic, people who got COVID in the last month, people who got the monoclonal antibody infusion in the last 90 days, people with myocarditis. They didn't even recommend it for pregnant women until very recently. Now, I'm definitely not saying this is a lot of people. They are either rare or temporary exceptions. But it's still something that affects some of us. So your "vaxxed by the end of the day" thing can't work in these situations.
I don’t think anyone is gonna force someone whose doctor says they can’t get it. But the amount of people that can’t get it is minuscule compared to the amount that haven’t gotten it.

I don’t think anyone is gonna force someone whose doctor says they can’t get it. But the amount of people that can’t get it is minuscule compared to the amount that haven’t gotten it.
That I agree with.

The only thing gonna stop this shit is everyone getting vaccinated and at least half this thread is you numb nuts bragging about not getting vaccinated so thanks douche bags

People who can't comprehend the science, someone said something about goal posts moving and got a bunch of likes. Hard to complain about goal posts moving when you aren't playing the game.
Right? NATCA needs to stop being cucks and need to push for hazard pay.

This honestly.

They won’t even push for a better contract

We have a pretty cherry contract as it is, and aren't necessarily in a bargaining position to gain more relative to the current situation. Let it gel dude.

People who can't comprehend the science, someone said something about goal posts moving and got a bunch of likes. Hard to complain about goal posts moving when you aren't playing the game.

This honestly.

We have a pretty cherry contract as it is, and aren't necessarily in a bargaining position to gain more relative to the current situation. Let it gel dude.
Contract can always be better

Contract can always be better
Well of course, everything can always get better, but it can be borderline greedy.

Honestly if you're arguing a better contract for us at this time, I hope you don't have an issue with Jeff Bezos going to "space" despite what he could have done instead.

Well of course, everything can always get better, but it can be borderline greedy.

Honestly if you're arguing a better contract for us at this time, I hope you don't have an issue with Jeff Bezos going to "space" despite what he could have done instead.

tbf, there was no reason that I’m aware of to extend the Slate Book at this time. It still has a couple years left and now it expires in the middle of the next presidential term and who knows who that will be. I don’t have issue with extending the slate book, but the timing of it was pretty bad imo. We could have easily waited to see what the next presidential run was looking like and then extended it having a better idea of what we’d be in for, and if another anti-labor Republican was looking likely do it for 5 years and not risk it. Imagine having to do contract talks with President Greene of the Anti-Jewish Space Lasers Party?

I wish rich people could have a bring people out of poverty race or fight to cure something like Bill and Melinda did but oh well

The only thing gonna stop this shit is everyone getting vaccinated and at least half this thread is you numb nuts bragging about not getting vaccinated so thanks douche bags
Then we’ll be wearing masks for the rest of our lives. Try again.

Why would I want to participate in a game in which the goal posts are constantly moving? What’s wrong with strongly encouraging getting vaccinated and even strongly encouraging wearing a mask? Let us do some of our own risk analysis. All these mandates are getting pretty tiresome.

For the record I got the shot back in February in a gymnasium by the National Guard so I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I like the vaccine. I don’t like the “do what you’re told, for your own good” mantra these politicians are using and so many people going along with and even encouraging.

Then we’ll be wearing masks for the rest of our lives. Try again.

Why would I want to participate in a game in which the goal posts are constantly moving? What’s wrong with strongly encouraging getting vaccinated and even strongly encouraging wearing a mask? Let us do some of our own risk analysis. All these mandates are getting pretty tiresome.

For the record I got the shot back in February in a gymnasium by the National Guard so I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I like the vaccine. I don’t like the “do what you’re told, for your own good” mantra these politicians are using and so many people going along with and even encouraging.
People who can’t do their own research and believe some random person over the countless doctors who have spent 8+ years going to school alone. Same reason why people don’t believe climate change is a thing. People are too stupid to not be told what to do without harming other people that they don’t care about.

Can someone explain to me how the goal posts have kept being moved? I keep hearing that excuse but don’t see it. If anything, first the anti-maskers said they’re not wearing a mask they’re waiting for the vaccine it’s the only thing that will work. Now there’s a vaccine and they’re saying they’re sticking with their sunshine and prayers. Those are the only goal posts I’ve seen moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom