Facility requiring trainees to have vaccine or have training suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say, that it wasn’t the unvaccinated nor the vaccinated fault this is happening. This is just what viruses do. They mutate. Not my fault everyone got some test drug. I wore my mask. While the vaccinated spread COVID-19 with no mask. What you gotta say about that 32

Can someone explain to me how the goal posts have kept being moved? I keep hearing that excuse but don’t see it. If anything, first the anti-maskers said they’re not wearing a mask they’re waiting for the vaccine it’s the only thing that will work. Now there’s a vaccine and they’re saying they’re sticking with their sunshine and prayers. Those are the only goal posts I’ve seen moved.
THE DATA CHANGED AND NOW THE RESPONSE IS MOVING GOALPOASTS HEAVEN FORBID DATA IS USED PROPERLY TO MAKE DECISIONS

Can I just say, that it wasn’t the unvaccinated nor the vaccinated fault this is happening. This is just what viruses do. They mutate. Not my fault everyone got some test drug. I wore my mask. While the vaccinated spread COVID-19 with no mask. What you gotta say about that 32
The vaccinated are not the ones spreading most of the covid. Please.

Are you really operating on the assumption that the majority of unvaccinated have been wearing masks this whole time?
I haven't seen a mask in my building in months before today, and If I had to take a guess based on personalities and direct conversations I'd say maybe half are actually vaccinated.

It's almost like if someone is dead set against something and you don't have any teeth backing your rule, people aren't going to follow it.

tbf, there was no reason that I’m aware of to extend the Slate Book at this time. It still has a couple years left and now it expires in the middle of the next presidential term and who knows who that will be. I don’t have issue with extending the slate book, but the timing of it was pretty bad imo. We could have easily waited to see what the next presidential run was looking like and then extended it having a better idea of what we’d be in for, and if another anti-labor Republican was looking likely do it for 5 years and not risk it. Imagine having to do contract talks with President Greene of the Anti-Jewish Space Lasers Party?
Oh definitely, that was without a doubt sketchy from the get go, but to argue our contract should be better during present times is PATCO level greedy.
Then we’ll be wearing masks for the rest of our lives. Try again.

Why would I want to participate in a game in which the goal posts are constantly moving? What’s wrong with strongly encouraging getting vaccinated and even strongly encouraging wearing a mask? Let us do some of our own risk analysis. All these mandates are getting pretty tiresome.

For the record I got the shot back in February in a gymnasium by the National Guard so I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I like the vaccine. I don’t like the “do what you’re told, for your own good” mantra these politicians are using and so many people going along with and even encouraging.

The goal posts aren't moving, that's the thing. People are, for many at least, witnessing the scientific method and how it evolves a hypothesis. Doesn't help that a significant majority aren't playing along which further causes issues. This is like a group project where the half who didn't do anything get mad at the half that did everything because they didn't get a good grade.

Things mutate due at a random rate, reducing the amount of infections reduces occurrence of the virus which in turn reduces the possibility of mutation. The unvaccinated are surely at fault largely, but of that it's a subgroup that focuses on the misinformation fed to them that creates the issue. Multiple studies have shown that vaccinated have a far larger reduced chance of getting covid versus unvaccinated.

The half that didn’t do anything doesn’t want a good grade, they want to be left alone. They’re not in school anymore. They’re adults and want to be treated as such. I still don’t get why we don’t let them be. Again, encourage and provide data, but mandating they take precautions? Why? Are you so righteous that you must protect others even against their will? I’m sure you see the problem with this.

The half that didn’t do anything doesn’t want a good grade, they want to be left alone. They’re not in school anymore. They’re adults and want to be treated as such. I still don’t get why we don’t let them be. Again, encourage and provide data, but mandating they take precautions? Why? Are you so righteous that you must protect others even against their will? I’m sure you see the problem with this.
Because their decision influences others. Same reason behind emission standards. People don’t make the right choice because they are selfish

The half, while rightly so wanting their independent thought, are very so affecting the majority through their decisions. It isn't anything new, in fact it's been repetitive throughout U.S. history where a portion of the populace thought they knew better, a good reference is the Civil War for the concept of independent choice versus good of the union. Union being the bulk of people.

Another good comparison would be manslaughter.

Things mutate due at a random rate, reducing the amount of infections reduces occurrence of the virus which in turn reduces the possibility of mutation. The unvaccinated are surely at fault largely, but of that it's a subgroup that focuses on the misinformation fed to them that creates the issue. Multiple studies have shown that vaccinated have a far larger reduced chance of getting covid versus unvaccinated.
You are just wrong man. It protects you from having to go to the hospital. You have the same viral load, same contagious area, it helps protect you.

Please link your studies because here's what 99% vaxxed staff and tourists look like-

Oh and Israel has a surge of cases with a 65% vax rate-.

IT HELPS YOU NOT HAVE A HOSPITAL VISIT WHEN YOU GET COVID.

IT DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM BEING CONTAGIOUS.

THIS IS DANGEROUS MISINFORMATION YOU ARE SPREADING

Edit-the delta variant**

Last edited:
You are just wrong man. It protects you from having to go to the hospital. You have the same viral load, same contagious area, it helps protect you.

Please link your studies because here's what 99% vaxxed staff and tourists look like-

Edit-the delta variant**
It’s dangerous thst you are telling people that the vaccine gives 0% against infection of delta. That is simply untrue. Are there more breakthroughs now. Yes there are. But it doesn’t offer zero protection. But if everyone was vaccinated than very very few would be going to the hospital and everything would be fine

Edit-the delta variant**

The issue at hand is not enough people got vaccinated...the virus was allowed an expontential opportunity to mutate and exposed to both those vaccinated and unvaccinated and henceforth eventually the only virus moving forward becomes increasingly resistant to vaccinations. Denial of the vaccines efficacy is a clear sign of misunderstanding the process of it, outright refusing the vaccine despite being eligible is personally akin to manslaughter since it contributes to the development of the virus. Doing it despite mounting evidence for modern western medicine is practically treasonous since it's an affront to the welfare of the American people.

Israel having a surge further reinforces what I said. The mutations are cause by the unvaccinated maintains the virus. The idea that a one off vaccine among anything less than a significant portion of the population would be succesful points towards a blatant and borderline dangerous understanding of science.

I'm essence, the more unvaccinated people can maintain the virus which allows it to test the efficacy of the vaccine, through testing the vaccine it eventually mutates and defeats the vaccine. The unvaccianted portion of populations is solely responsible for the mutations and growth of the virus.

Last edited:
Are you really operating on the assumption that the majority of unvaccinated have been wearing masks this whole time?
I’m operating like the agency. I’m going to assume everyone is vaccinated because they are not wearing masks. Can we be a more trusting set of professionals? ?

I just try to protect myself. Do whatever I can do to stay away from people, wear a mask(even though it doesn’t work). We are literally watching history be written in blood.

I’m operating like the agency. I’m going to assume everyone is vaccinated because they are not wearing masks. Can we be a more trusting set of professionals? ?

I just try to protect myself. Do whatever I can do to stay away from people, wear a mask(even though it doesn’t work). We are literally watching history be written in blood.
*shoots postal worker for trespassing*

I mean, I'm not going to physically confront anyone who isn't vaccinated. And I'm not asking anyone for their status either.

I'm not Gung ho mandate (I'm cool if there's a test out option, and I'm against City mandates, businesses should get the choice). I am Gung ho using logic, reason, facts. So don't get the vaccine, and personally I don't care. But start talking about "reasons" (aside from religious, medical exemption, or waiting for full FDA approval), and I've got a lot to say.

As I see it, it's PREDOMINANTLY because of these fake and illogical "reasons" that we're in the predicament we're in. But maybe I'm wrong, and that's just my personal experience.

A couple people seem to think the people spreading/believing the false data are the minority, and that most people are just waiting for that full approval.

The goal posts aren't moving, that's the thing.

They absolutely are. The Vaccine was sold to people as a solution to the pandemic by Fauci and the CDC, as a step to herd immunity. The argument was that if you got vaccinated, you didn’t have to worry anymore, and you would be doing your part to end lockdowns and mask mandates.

Remember this?

5E320E18-9B0E-4AE8-82AE-99FEA92B3325.png

Instead of those promises being kept, we’re going back to mask mandates and at least partial lockdowns. What should happened is the CDC being honest and saying herd inmunity through vaccination is not going to happen, encourage vaccination but not mandate it, and let everything be, accepting Covid as the new, deadlier flu and going on with our lives.

There needs to be a line drawn in the sand, recognizing that Covid is here to stay, and shutting down life to attempt to get rid of it is not realistic.

Multiple studies have shown that vaccinated have a far larger reduced chance of getting covid versus unvaccinated.

Ironically, I’d bet the rest of your “science evolves and it’s totally not goalposts being moved” is going to show this as a lie eventually too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom