Flight to OKC Canceled?

JNev

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
BWI Baltimore Tower
Hi everyone, I’m flying out to OKC tomorrow morning and I’m worried about my flight being canceled due to weather. We’re expecting 5-8 inches of snow tomorrow and right now it’s icy rain outside. I’ve alre reached out to my HR rep, but maybe this resource will be quicker and have more experiences. I’m really hoping to not have to change my class date. I’m also willing to fly today if necessary. Any input would be appreciated.

Hi everyone, I’m flying out to OKC tomorrow morning and I’m worried about my flight being canceled due to weather. We’re expecting 5-8 inches of snow tomorrow and right now it’s icy rain outside. I’ve alre reached out to my HR rep, but maybe this resource will be quicker and have more experiences. I’m really hoping to not have to change my class date. I’m also willing to fly today if necessary. Any input would be appreciated.

As long as this flight was one booked through FAA travel then you'll be fine. Just make sure to call travel if your flight gets cancelled. Normally the first day is Paperwork and other boring stuff. Someone in my class missed the first day because of flights being cancelled due to storms and they were fine with it. They just got him caught up while we went to CAMI on day 2 and retook the ATSAT.

You will be fine regardless of what happens. Keep your rep informed tomorrow and your housing provider as well. There was a couple in my class who took the earlier travel day so that is definitely an option if you want to go today. A classmate and I were stuck in DFW for almost 7 hours on our travel day. Where are you flying out of?

You will be fine regardless of what happens. Keep your rep informed tomorrow and your housing provider as well. There was a couple in my class who took the earlier travel day so that is definitely an option if you want to go today. A classmate and I were stuck in DFW for almost 7 hours on our travel day. Where are you flying out of?
BWI on Southwest

For this I would communicate with student services rep who should have emailed you prior to class. If you don’t have student services number PM me.

As long as this flight was one booked through FAA travel then you'll be fine. Just make sure to call travel if your flight gets cancelled. Normally the first day is Paperwork and other boring stuff. Someone in my class missed the first day because of flights being cancelled due to storms and they were fine with it. They just got him caught up while we went to CAMI on day 2 and retook the ATSAT.

You take the ATSA again while at the Academy?

You take the ATSA again while at the Academy?

Yea, but like DL0509 said it's not counted towards anything. I got in on the 2014 bid so it may have changed but the day before basics starts we went to CAMI and took the ATSAT and then the Day before tower Cab started we went and took it again.

Back
Top Bottom