Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I guess they're still sending TOL's for this bid out? I received one today saying ''you may have been notified that you were not selected, however due to the high demand for controllers, we've increased selections.''

I guess they're still sending TOL's for this bid out? I received one today saying ''you may have been notified that you were not selected, however due to the high demand for controllers, we've increased selections.''
I sent my TOL back on 11/16 and got an email today saying it might be “up to 4 months before you are contacted regarding the next step in the hiring process.” Must not be too short staffed then, huh 🥲 I guess I can study for basics in the meantime, maybe even get my PPL

I applied to the June 2022 bid and moved through the hiring process slowly but surely until I completed my CIL in July 2023. I haven’t had any correspondence from the FAA since I completed my CIL. Does anybody have any progress updates with the June 2022 bid hiring process?

I applied to the June 2022 bid and moved through the hiring process slowly but surely until I completed my CIL in July 2023. I haven’t had any correspondence from the FAA since I completed my CIL. Does anybody have any progress updates with the June 2022 bid hiring process?
Feel free to reach out to your POC occasionally and ask for an update. Did you do your physical?

I sent my TOL back on 11/16 and got an email today saying it might be “up to 4 months before you are contacted regarding the next step in the hiring process.” Must not be too short staffed then, huh 🥲 I guess I can study for basics in the meantime, maybe even get my PPL
Sucks how slow it is. We definitely need yall!!

Feel free to reach out to your POC occasionally and ask for an update. Did you do your physical?
Thanks for the reply. I completed all of my Medical. I haven’t received any confirmation for that second class medical yet— though I have my first class medical clearance already. I’ve reached out to my POC numerous times haha. I’ve left voicemails and emails and I’ve gotten radio silence back. Slightly concerning that some people on this thread accepted their TOL in November and already got their EODS. I accepted my TOL in February 😬

Thanks for the reply. I completed all of my Medical. I haven’t received any confirmation for that second class medical yet— though I have my first class medical clearance already. I’ve reached out to my POC numerous times haha. I’ve left voicemails and emails and I’ve gotten radio silence back. Slightly concerning that some people on this thread accepted their TOL in November and already got their EODS. I accepted my TOL in February 😬
You can contact to general HR number if you’ve tried that hard. Maybe your person left.

After a year & a half of waiting, I got medically disqualified. I was 100% ready to commit to this career & am now searching for other options. I believe I have the skill set to be in ATC & am not sure where else that can take me. Any ideas? What jobs did you do before? Or other careers you have considered? I am young & have no college degree, but am considering going to school. I just have no idea what to go for. Thanks everyone

After a year & a half of waiting, I got medically disqualified. I was 100% ready to commit to this career & am now searching for other options. I believe I have the skill set to be in ATC & am not sure where else that can take me. Any ideas? What jobs did you do before? Or other careers you have considered? I am young & have no college degree, but am considering going to school. I just have no idea what to go for. Thanks everyone
Have you gone through the appeal process for your medical? Many people have had success with it. Take a look at the attached publication if you are not aware of the process.

Attachments

• Order_3930.3C_withCHG1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom