Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

It’s my understanding the drug screen information should be in your MedXpress email which you should receive about a week before your AME appointment. I have my medical on June 26 so I haven’t gotten mine personally. It’s my understanding it takes about 30 days after each appointment to get results back to your HR rep. Have you gotten back your security eQip email yet? I received the initial security email the day after my CIL (05/01) but haven’t gotten the eQuip yet. My fingerprints were delivered about 3 weeks ago now.
I'm exempt from the eqip as I already possess a security clearance. Completed fingerprints when I did my MMPI however, I believe I didn't have to since I'm already cleared. I also already got and completed my medxpress but no info regarding the drug screening was in the email (triple checked). The lady I called said that wasn't supposed to happen so I guess I'll just toss it up to an hiccup. Seems like they're letting ppl know very late on nowadays which path of atc they're getting. terminal or enroute.

I'm exempt from the eqip as I already possess a security clearance. Completed fingerprints when I did my MMPI however, I believe I didn't have to since I'm already cleared. I also already got and completed my medxpress but no info regarding the drug screening was in the email (triple checked). The lady I called said that wasn't supposed to happen so I guess I'll just toss it up to an hiccup. Seems like they're letting ppl know very late on nowadays which path of atc they're getting. terminal or enroute.
Ahh I see. Well I’ll keep an eye out for it in my MedXPress as well then. I’m hoping I’ll get enroute but I’d be happy either way honestly. I just really want the job!

You want enroute unless you want to just make 80k less a year
More of an airfield kinda guy personally. Also ik enroute/Tracon make the most however there are many facilities you can go to even as an AG that are lvl 5 and once you're D3/CPC you'll be making over 6 figures plus locality and CIP.

More of an airfield kinda guy personally. Also ik enroute/Tracon make the most however there are many facilities you can go to even as an AG that are lvl 5 and once you're D3/CPC you'll be making over 6 figures plus locality and CIP.
I don’t think there’s a single level 5 that’s over 100k. Even PAO is like 102k and a level 6. Good luck affording to live there.

Received CIL on 5/1 and have my apt with AME on 5/30. Completed MMPI on 5/18. Had to call about drug screening info as I hadn't heard anything via email about it. Woman said I should hear back in a couple days in my email about it. Been almost a week and still waiting. Already have a clearance. Love the waiting game everyone! Question, has everyone been hearing if they're enroute or terminal on the FOL? If so, does anyone know how many days after completing CIL tasks they got there FOL. Thanks!
The email you once all you have cleared everything. In the email it states either terminal or en route, and the projected online basics dates and projected academy dates. It just varies how quickly you hear back. I received CIL end of March and completed everything by May first, and got the email stating I cleared and my class dates on May 4th. However, still have not received a FOL yet

I don’t think there’s a single level 5 that’s over 100k. Even PAO is like 102k and a level 6. Good luck affording to live there.
ADW for one is
Are you including locality pay and CIP? They have lvl 5’s start at 90k for cpc then you’d add locality and CIP pay and it puts you over the top. For a starting facility that’s not a bad gig. Transfer to a lvl 9 faculty after a 2-3 years and you’re solid. Had a buddy that went from lvl 5 to lvl 9 in 2 years. Maybe it’s not for everyone but I’d take a similar scenario if available.

Think About It GIF by Identity

ADW for one is

Are you including locality pay and CIP? They have lvl 5’s start at 90k for cpc then you’d add locality and CIP pay and it puts you over the top. For a starting facility that’s not a bad gig. Transfer to a lvl 9 faculty after a 2-3 years and you’re solid. Had a buddy that went from lvl 5 to lvl 9 in 2 years. Maybe it’s not for everyone but I’d take a similar scenario if available.
ADW is 85 and 5.9 cip…I love how you just think anyone can transfer in 2-3 years. Get forced to an up down and it’s almost career suicide at this point.

ADW is 85 and 5.9 cip…I love how you just think anyone can transfer in 2-3 years. Get forced to an up down and it’s almost career suicide at this point.
I guess to each their own. I just personally know 3 controllers that went from lvl 5 to a 9-10 in the last 3-4 years. Also ADW is 89 plus CIP not 85. Not a huge difference but for a lvl 5 afb atct that mainly does vip movements.... not bad.

I went to PEPC on got a tier 2 notification email a couple of weeks ago. Guess I’m here for the long haul.

As best as I understand it, the one and only thing which triggers a Tier 2 if you have concerning answers on the MMPI.

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Would like to know what the second email is about that we're supposed to get for the Security Clearance part. I had completed the initial Fingerprint and had sent it. I've messaged my POC after completing it but ever since I have not gotten the second email she was talking about. I sent my two sets of fingerprints on 5/15/23, five days after receiving the first instruction. Any idea how long I'm supposed to wait to get the other instruction? Thank you!

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Would like to know what the second email is about that we're supposed to get for the Security Clearance part. I had completed the initial Fingerprint and had sent it. I've messaged my POC after completing it but ever since I have not gotten the second email she was talking about. I sent my two sets of fingerprints on 5/15/23, five days after receiving the first instruction. Any idea how long I'm supposed to wait to get the other instruction? Thank you!
I sent my fingerprints on 05/03. They were delivered the following morning and I haven't received the second email yet either. The second email will contain instructions on completing the eQuip security clearance information. There is a forum on here all about the security clearance process.

Back
Top Bottom