Government Shutdown

Soooo, just so ya'll know. The medical team IS working the shut down.

I was mistaken. I assumed given the academy shut down that the medical team would as well. That was incorrect. You maybe hearing from them at any time.

So for those effected by tier 2 etc. There's still work happening.

Congress would have to not put this in the funding bill for the government. That’s not gonna happen. Imagine 800,000 federal employees calling their congress people.
So I've read an article that the federal employees union filed a suit but I have no idea how that works.

I’m curious to know how many people could be bothered to send an email to their congressional leaders asking for them to help end the shutdown...

I’m curious to know how many people could be bothered to send an email to their congressional leaders asking for them to help end the shutdown...
I did earlier this morning... Wonder if my senator even cares since he is married to the secretary of Transportation.

That will be interesting usually the participation rate for the email campaigns are between 10-15%, we will see if this is a lot higher even though the first January check will almost for sure be delayed (I doubt it).

Back
Top Bottom