Government Shutdown

Obviously you haven't been keeping up, sigh, let me start at the beginning.

There's this pizza shop in dc, that has a secret basement. The basement connects to CHYNA. It's a huge basement, so big that there's 18,232 missing mexican children in a cage at the border of the building next to it. All the swamp is there, and trump is going to arrest all of them. The army already has all the votes from these children showing trump is president, and the senate will meet the children Jan 6 to own the libs and get another for years. We can't get a budget because trump is a democrat now, screaming about 2,000 dollars to distract while he lets his friends out of a jail.

Q
Well done

You really think y'all queda blowing up an RV is gonna change the results of the election lol?

Cause a bunch of bullshit maybe, but you are living in la la land of you think Biden isn't getting sworn in next month.
No but the rise of domestic terrorism from our nations worst is concerning

No but the rise of domestic terrorism from our nations worst is concerning
Wholeheartedly agree, but to frame the conversation, it was about "25 more days of Trump", to which a reply was "but Nashville", which is absolutely asinine.

Agree though, could be some dark days ahead.

Wholeheartedly agree, but to frame the conversation, it was about "25 more days of Trump", to which a reply was "but Nashville", which is absolutely asinine.

Come on man you know me somewhat well, I am extremely logical. I threw in Nashville because I was just trying to change the subject ?

Oh gosh here we go with the 10 days of darkness or whatever the fuck it is now

A) A bill becomes law if signed by the President or if not signed within 10 days and Congress is in session.

B) If Congress adjourns before the 10 days and the President has not signed the bill then it does not become law ("Pocket Veto.")

C) If the President vetoes the bill it is sent back to Congress with a note listing his/her reasons. The chamber that originated the legislation can attempt to override the veto by a vote of two-thirds of those present. If the veto of the bill is overridden in both chambers then it becomes law.

What option y’all got?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Congress is set to adjourn on Jan 3. Not counting Sunday's that leaves 10 days at Jan 5th.

I’m going with Option B.. ?

A) A bill becomes law if signed by the President or if not signed within 10 days and Congress is in session.

B) If Congress adjourns before the 10 days and the President has not signed the bill then it does not become law ("Pocket Veto.")

C) If the President vetoes the bill it is sent back to Congress with a note listing his/her reasons. The chamber that originated the legislation can attempt to override the veto by a vote of two-thirds of those present. If the veto of the bill is overridden in both chambers then it becomes law.

What option y’all got?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Congress is set to adjourn on Jan 3. Not counting Sunday's that leaves 10 days at Jan 5th.

I’m going with Option B.. ?
I think he signs it tomorrow at the turn between hole 9 and 10

Back
Top Bottom