Government Shutdown

So if you have pre-approved leave, can you request to be placed on furlough status instead?
In the past, those on pre approved leave basically got free leave. In a furlough you can't be in a leave status, therefore your automatically placed in furlough. That's why you see so many sickouts during furlough, because they won't be charged sick leave.

What if you are on the new baby leave? Does it count as furlough when the government is shut down? Will I get extra days so I can make a sex with PhillyMan?

What if you are on the new baby leave? Does it count as furlough when the government is shut down? Will I get extra days so I can make a sex with PhillyMan?

Hey! I’m going to be on baby leave as well and if anyone is going to make sex with Phillyman

1632913455886.gif

But for real anyone know or have a source how a shutdown would effect those on baby leave?

Printer goes brrrrrrrrrr

Hey! I’m going to be on baby leave as well and if anyone is going to make sex with Phillyman

View attachment 6815

But for real anyone know or have a source how a shutdown would effect those on baby leave?
Yall are fighting over a used up wallowed out hole. Like fuckin a water bucket unless he used that dem core 30 OT bucks for anal rejuvenation.

Just like every other type of leave, can't be in a leave status during a shutdown but the furlough status does not count against the 12 weeks. So free extension essentially.

What

Just like every other type of leave, can't be in a leave status during a shutdown but the furlough status does not count against the 12 weeks. So free extension essentially.
View attachment 6816
what if the baby leave isn’t scheduled during the shutdown?

What

what if the baby leave isn’t scheduled during the shutdown?
FMLA isn't a scheduled thing, it's an immediate leave status so it'll be furlough without taking away the FMLA 12 week period.

We can use approved leave now, so that scam is gone forever. Now losing a medical temporarily might do the trick.

We stop getting paid for days worked after the 30th. The LES that comes out this Thursday (which is the 30th) will be for all of PP20, and we'll get the full PP20 paycheck on Tuesday 10/5.

Then (if the government does shut down) we'll get an LES on Thursday 10/14 that will only cover the the first five days of PP21, and we'll get a partial paycheck for those days on 10/19. After that, no more getting paid.

And that's without getting into the debt ceiling issue, which would be completely unprecedented.

I'm pretty sure free leave isn't a thing any more because they passed a law that made backpay guaranteed (even for people sent home) which is somehow connected.

View attachment 6816

Seems to be a lot of disagreement here on whether the "free leave" hole has been plugged.

Can we get back to this topic until we agree on it? I'm sure all the folks who bid off every early October are on the edge of their seats.

You know mate, I've reached a point beyond caring. We are all still going to get the big greenie because of an incapable Congress. Term Limits for all. Cheers boyos.
More an obstructionist party than an incapable Congress. Raising the debt ceiling have been easy pass bipartisan legislation for decades. Now, one party doesn't want to pay the massive debt they voted for and a president from their party signed into law.

You know mate, I've reached a point beyond caring. We are all still going to get the big greenie because of an incapable Congress. Term Limits for all. Cheers boyos.
I think forced retirement age is better. Imagine if you term limited everyone out at a similar time you’d end up with a Congress full of MTGs and AOCs.

I think forced retirement age is better. Imagine if you term limited everyone out at a similar time you’d end up with a Congress full of MTGs and AOCs.
It’s the constant problem of everyone hates Congress but everyone likes Rhein congressperson. You would think you wouldn’t need to ban people from running because the people get to pick. But here we are.

Back
Top Bottom