Government Shutdown

Im thinking for everyone saying their leave is messed up, if you got a check for the 23rd of December then you also accrued your leave. I got 12 hrs of annual and 8 hours of sick on this check which would cover PP1 & PP3. I got credited my normal 6 annual and 4 sick on the Jan 29th check for PP2 that was only for that one day (Dec 23rd).

Comparing the net of this check to the net of my last solid check in December, it "appears" that my differentials were all included in the total pay. I'm close to $1200 net over what I normally get, which makes sense to me for 4x holiday, 2 hr OT, and 4 weeks worth of differentials- minus taxes on all that.
Maybe I'm missing a giant part of the equation though.

Comparing the net of this check to the net of my last solid check in December, it "appears" that my differentials were all included in the total pay. I'm close to $1200 net over what I normally get, which makes sense to me for 4x holiday, 2 hr OT, and 4 weeks worth of differentials- minus taxes on all that.
Maybe I'm missing a giant part of the equation though.

The extra on this check is the leftovers after deductions from the other 50% net off of PP01/02. Premiums will be on PP04.

Why does it have to take basically a month to pay people post shutdown? Even assuming (huge if) that all the numbers add up properly, it's still an unacceptable fiasco and total shitshow.

PushingTin supposedly because they wanted to pump out money quickly so they could get money in some people's pockets. Hence the two 50% net payments. Now the catch up is taking forever because each individual payroll has to be calculated correct in consideration of the net 50 payments.

Mine seems mostly right for now. I heard natca has a calculator for people to enter their info to verify if they've been paid correctly. I was told theres a web meeting about it monday afternoon.

Did anyone else earn credit hours in PP01 and/or PP02 and not get credited the balance earned on the LES for PP03?
Yes, I earned in PP2 and did not get credited. I am assuming it will come through when they process the premiums but we will see.

It will be really fu%&ed if the govt shuts down again before we've even been paid yet for working Christmas. I have seen it widely reported that backpay has already happened l, which is obviously false.

It will be really fu%&ed if the govt shuts down again before we've even been paid yet for working Christmas. I have seen it widely reported that backpay has already happened l, which is obviously false.

It has for most government employees. My friends wife is CBP and got all her backpay the same week the shutdown ended. With LES.

I think TSA got full checks too, and they're processed by Dept. of Agriculture. WTF is our so bad? My PP #3 check was legit, just missing Holidays and premiums from #1 and #2, about $1800 pre-tax.

Back
Top Bottom