Government Shutdown

I didn’t get any of my holidays. I actually made less this pp than I usually do...

They still have until PP5 to fix everything. I guess they just keep moving the goal post back.
Smh. So If we are stilll missing ot and holiday from pp1 and 2, guidance says to wait to bring it up until after pp5? I thought everything was supposed to be fixed this pay period

Anyone else get “regular pay” then under that “gov shutdown retro pay” on their LES? Mine shows 139 hours of regular pay then it deducts gov shutdown retro pay of 139 hours. I got my OT and holiday back pay but I’m missing 16 hours of OT and holiday for PP04

If we had a regular day off Christmas Eve we are supposed to get 4 hours holiday in liu of right? If so I’m missing that but everything else looked alright.

Missing 10 hours OT, 19 Hours Night dif, 16.5 hours of Sunday, and 7.5 of OJTI

BUT silver lining I got about double what a normal check would be. Hopefully all will be squared up in PP05

I got charged leave for a furlough day. Missing differentials, and the whole 50 percent checks didn't account for maxing the TSP, so I guess I have to do math and try and make it up.

Tough to figure this all out. I actually thought everything had been made up in my last check despite everyone saying not so, but doing my math wrong. So laid out:
Took my average check X2, subtracted advance payment X2, came out to 900 short of normal. Threw in 4 holidays, which typically comes to 900 Net, and two hours OT (100ish), Thinking my total makeup is around $1900-$2000. PP3 check was 1150 More than average. PP4 check was 800 more than average. That seems about right to me.

I've had 2 folks at work say their TSP contribution went in for the 731 for pp 1-4 while mine did not contribute. I now have to do about 800 a check to hit the max this year.

Which means I lost the 5% match for at least 2 pay periods.

It may or may not need to be said but remember you've already been paid for the straight portion of your holiday. All you are owed is the other half.

My pay and leave seems pretty close to what I'm owed. I haven't looked into my diffs.

when are 2019 locality numbers coming out?! This is the next thing. Then waiting months more for retroactive backpay. Lets go OPM

most peoples pay miraculously seems correct...
giphy.gif

when are 2019 locality numbers coming out?! This is the next thing. Then waiting months more for retroactive backpay. Lets go OPM
The president has to sign an order establishing the rates. OPM has nothing to do with enacting them.

Still missing 14 hours of OT and the T&A lady told me to come back in two weeks if my issues weren’t resolved and then she’d look at my missing pay, but wouldn’t do it today.

My PP04 pay stub has all the missing diffs and OT from PP01 and PP02, but none from PP04! And my leave totals are seriously wrong, and according to my facility's secretary, they're not even allowed to edit that yet

Back
Top Bottom